Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have to wait, Alyssa. Dialup is not friendly to other means.

So far my favorite episodes are the Christmas one and the LA one. I haven't watched this weeks one yet - with the missing boy, but I'm looking forward to it.

I was at my wine club's biannual meeting on Wednesday, so I had to wait a few days in order to catch Bones.. I thought it was a freaking HILARIOUS episode. "We don't want to hurt his little feelings!" hee. killed me.

What's this about a month with no Bones? Damnit! Vanished is on 3 week hiatus too. They're totally messing up my tv-watching schedule this month!

Last night I watched the episode with the missing eight-year-old boy, and Booth's question to Bones about would she ever have kids.

The interview at the beginning was hysterical - poor Bones!

I loved the security risk assessment - once again, really, really funny!

I can see why Bones wouldn't want to have children, but I wonder one day if she'll change her mind? Bones looking after a child could be quite amusing!

Episode 2x11 Spoilers:

Episode deals with an old case, dating back quite a while. It's hard to explain how it all links up, but, in short, a dead body leads Booth and Brennan to a woman who was married to a man for 8 months years ago, but kept his name. Why is he significant? Well, he was part of an FBI task force that was mooching money off of the robbery cases they were covering. He wanted out, the group threatened his wife's life, so he stopped.

Well, this all strangely links back to Brennan's parents. Apparently, they may have robbed a bank to steal a safety deposit box that this woman's husband had. Inside the safety deposit box? Incriminating evidence on the task force. Bones speculates that her parents helped cover up for the FBI task force by stealing the safety deposit box.

Russ, Bones' brother, is also in this episode.

Most exciting to me? Booth gets suspended. Around page 22... not quite half way through the episode. This is going to be FUN!

All spoilers from the Bones_Spoilers LJ Community

*sad face* There was no Bones on tonight. I was like "Ooh, Bones!" ANd then I remembered that it was on a stupid hiatus so I was like "Stupid no Bones." It made me sad. That upcoming ep sounds exciting fosho.. maybe Bones will cheer up Booth once he's suspended.. *wink wink, nudge nudge* Ugh. When's the next new ep?

I hate the baseball hiatus :( It was bearable last year becuase Chicago was in it but this year...booo!

We *do* get Bones reruns next week.

Thanks for more spoilers btw.

man, i havent had a chance to watch bones in soooo long! i have so much catching up to do!

and omg... bones has a brother? this i didnt know...

I'm so mad that baseball is kicking Bones off for a few weeks. Okay, so it's only like one or two more but I wanna watch Bones! Oh well, I guess the Tigers are just as good!

Thanks for the link Alyssa!

So we have a new episode this week, right? Finally? Damn that'll be nice. ALL of my shows are on hiatus right now, I swear to God. It's such a pain. D: I've barely turned my tv on all month. Let's hope it's a darn good episode to make up for the break!

No I think the new ep is next week. Nov.1 the offical Fox site says. One more week...*cries* Ohwell at least I have CSIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back