Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post an extended reply on last night's Bones when I post my review either Friday or Saturday on my LJ, but I liked it, but didn't love it. I'll explain more in the review. :)

For those who don't remember: It's Rebecca he has the one night stand with. I'm not sure if this is the episode he gets involved with Camille, but we have no confirmation that it's Camille he gets involved with, yet. Just that it's someone he thinks Bones wouldn't approve of (Source: Bones Spoilers LJ Community)

EDIT: New sides came out at the Bones_Spoilers community on LJ yesterday regarding an episode with the word "Aliens" in the title. It's really strange, and there are very few sides for this one compared with all the sides the other episodes have provided. However, this one feels like it may get a little dark. It involves a former FBI agent who left the FBI because he felt the FBI's system of not paying off kidnappers was wrong. He had once encouraged a family, dutifully, not to pay the ransom, and their two sons ended up dead. So, he left the FBI. He's dealing with Booth and Bones, now, because, apparently some remains were found regarding that case, and especially the serial killer, "The Grave Digger."

I think it's interesting that we're getting into another serial killer so soon after this past week's episode, but I don't see any evidence, yet, that this one is still conducting kidnappings and killings.

All spoilers taken from Bones_Spoilers LJ and subject to change. :)

Awww.. You rock, Zigs! Thanks!

For those who want the answer to the question for Booth: "Boxers or Briefs?" Go to the Fox.com homepage and watch the Bones clip for this Wednesday.

WARNING: It is a spoiler clip. So, watch carefully. :)

^You rock too :D

Oooooh... *tingly toes feeling* I don't mind thinking about Booth's underwear at all :devil: Is tomorow the episode where he gets it on with the ex, is that why we figure this out? I'm bracing myself for that one. *sigh*

Ohhh.. oooooh... *grr* I'll get that Rebecca.. heh. Only 2 hours to go, I'm super looking forward to it, as nauseated as I may be by Booth gettin' it on with anyone except Bones..

btw, does anyone else do a bit of giggling whenever they see a Sealy ad? heh heh..

Yay! My thoughts on it..
I didn't mind the tryst with Rebecca as much as I thought I would. I kind of like her, she seems to be a pretty cool chick, and I can't really fault her for wanting to sleep with Booth.. I mean, look at him. I almost wish that they'd possibly explore a friendship between her and Bones, as I thought the moment they chatted was really touching.

On the other hand? Hooking up with Cam at the end just bugged me. She annoys me, she's obnoxious and patronising, and it freaks me out that he'd go for someone like her.

I did totally read that he was attracted to Bones and didn't want to sleep with her, lest it screw up their relationship. That was awesome, but at the same time, seriously Booth. Get your head out of your butt and go for the one you know you want, damnit.

The case was cool.. for those of you who watched XF (AL!), the redheaded wife was played by Melinda McGraw- aka Scully's sister Melissa! :D

THANK YOU ZIGS! I couldn't place that actress. I knew I had seen her before, but couldn't place her! Yay for XF/Bones crossover references.

Spoilers for 2x10 from Bones_Spoilers LJ are out

I honestly didn't look much over the case, yet, so I'll go back and do that later. I just skimmed through for Booth/Brennan interaction, and there is a lot of it, but there are also some strange things going on about the lab.

Zack asks Cam if he knows about Booth being in a secret relationship. Apparently, up until this point, no one knows. I have to say, though, that I'm personally glad that Booth's time with Cam was not a one-night stand.

Bones really throws Booth off his game. At one point she mentions that she can compartmentalize. She spots Cam, and throws in, "Just like you," before walking away. When Cam, then, asks Booth if the two of them are still on for tonight, he says, "I guess." Bones totally screwed with his head. I'm pleased.

Also, there are quite a few interesting Booth/Brennan moments sprinkled around, especially in the first two pages. Booth momentarily freaks out when he thinks he's lost Brennan in a particularly spooky crime scene.

Also, at the very end (and, darn, the script pages end before it gets good), he tries to tell Bones why he didn't inform her about him and Cam. Apparently, he didn't want things to get weird, but they got weird anyway.. and the fact that he's a man, and she's a woman, and he's never had a relationship like this before.

Like what? you wonder? Me too. The script pages end right there.

As for the case, the crime scene is out in the woods, where an old legend states that a woman, in the 1700's, was accused of being a witch, and her head was chopped off. So, she stays out in the woods, apparently, guarding her chopped off head, and returning the favor.

Bones and Booth find a chopped off head, and it's great, because the Squint Squad is totally superstitious. Bones, in her own way, jokes about chanting over the body and head. The others think she means it, and she mutters about what a long case it's going to be.

I know how the case wraps up, but it's a really strange one... oh! And Bones gets to spend some time flirting with a guy! I guess David is out of the picture!

If you want to know whodunnit, let me know and I'll post THAT (since it's the ending) in spoiler blocks.

^np, AL.. I saw her on something else recently too but now I can't remember what. I'll have to go look it up.

As for the spoilers..
Hm. Hmmmmmm. Okay, so they're in a relationship. *calmly breathes* I just don't. like. Cam. I know she's supposed to rub you the wrong way, and the writers have totally succeeded.

Do we know how Bones finds out about him and Cam? Or I guess it's just rumoured long enough that she confronts him. *shrugs*

Apparently, he didn't want things to get weird, but they got weird anyway.. and the fact that he's a man, and she's a woman, and he's never had a relationship like this before.
A relationship like this with Bones, you mean? That sounds like a bit of acknowledgement there for what they do have.. if only he could suck it up and admit that she is, at the very least, his best friend.

The case sounds very Blair Witch project. heh.

Yep, Zigs, it's Booth and Brennan talking together at the end about their relationship. Sound yummy to me!

Ok, there's a short (and I mean SHORT) clip up for this week's episode at the fox.com homepage. If you hop over there, you can here our beloved team talk about elevator music. Booth takes the "live and let be" approach, while Bones has to analyze it. It's cute, and it feels more like our fav duo than this past week's disaster did.

Sorry, did I write that? It's staying.

*waves at drkate*

Hi everyone! I'm ANOTHER Aussie who loves Bones! Booth/Brennan is love and Angela, Hodgins and Zach are just hysterical. I love the show :)

Welcome in, Drumchik!! Discussion in here of late is a little thin. Are you able to see the episodes at the same time we do, or do you have to wait?

Ok, guys. Almost a month without Bones. How are we going to last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back