Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

Well, I could upload them to my photoshop and cite the source, but that'll have to wait until tmra since I'm getting off soon. Is that ok? I want to share them, and, like CSI promo stills, they don't give much away, but it's still cool, ya know? :)

ziggystarduzt said:
I dunno! We could give it a shot.. I think the 2 House threads are just general House and then House shippers, so I'm not sure whether it's cool or not. Tink, are you out there? What do you think?

Let me see, I could change the name/title of this thread to include spoilers. How does that sound? I don't really want two Bones threads, unless one is a shipper thread (we try to keep the shippers in separate threads. ;)).

Alternatively if you guys want a Bones shipper thread, I'm more than happy to open a separate thread to this one (just like the house ones). Let me know what you all think, I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I'm ok with this thread showing spoilers... I think most people in here discussing like spoilers.... do we want to take a vote? We could make a poll...

And, most of my Bones discussion involves ship.. LOL! But, I think we're ok on that. I haven't found anyone in this thread anti-ship, but if we get someone anti-ship who joins, I guess we'll need a different thread, then. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the help!

hey everyone, im looking for some help. i taped the season premier and only got around to watching it yesturday. problem is, i somehow only taped the first 30 minutes!! it cut out right after we found out the guy in the car wasnt warren or whatever his name was. can someone give me the gyst of what happened in the second half?
thanks in advance!

I would agree with allowing spoilers in this thread.. I wouldn't want to have to toggle a whole additional thread anyway.

allmaple, I can't really help you.. I watched the premiere at my mom's house and we ended up getting a bit bored and talking through the last half :eek: sorry!

allmaple, I'm just about the leave the house to do some office shopping, but, I can type something up when I get back, if that's ok. :)

thats Alyssa i appreciate it! ziggy was it actually boring?? from the first half it looked like it was going to be good. then again i was swooning over david every time they showed him. is it just me or does he get better looking every episode? :lol:

I just typed up the WHOLE freakin thing, and the board ate it.... I'll do it a bit later. Sorry, I'm super pissed at the moment.

Quick Edit: I'm still super pissed, but I had an idea... I may start a community at LJ if any of you have it because I did a big ole recap for the finale, and I'd love to do something Jim Wright-style for Bones if anyone is interested.

For those who have NO clue to whom I am referring, he recapped Voyager by retelling the entire eps, but also imputting his own thoughts from time to time. It was really fun, and I do have a knack for that kind of thing. In my last recap (of the finale) I had only seen the ep once through, so it was hard to remember, and I did screw up a bit, and didn't put in commentary... but I'm willing to do it if anyone is interested... just let me know. :)

Aw, AL, don'tcha hate it when technology screws you? sucky.

maple- I personally found it boring, but I was, again, in the company of my mom and little brother and probably not paying the best of attention. I still heart the show, of course.

I would LOVE to do mockery-recaps, ala TV Without Pity.. that would be a blast, do it up!!!

Thank you Tinkerbell! I found some sides, etc, on LJ. Really in depth spoilage stuff! If anyone wants me to post a link or bring info over here, let me know!

And for anyone interested, my review/recap of 2x02 is up at the butter_n_bread LJ community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back