Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

And second question, when you realized what it was, did you shit a brick?

OMG thank you so much for writing that! I needed a nice laugh after a day of final exams. I want to ask for a picture, but I just e-mailed him yesterday, and I haven't gotten a reply from him yet. I don't like to e-mail him one after another either, so I might just hold off until after soccer camp(thursday of next week). It would be a great gift after all of that nasty running.

Yeah, I agree, he writes like a girl(shh don't tell him I said that!) I like that though, he is a really good guy, but you guys knwe that already!

He's been kinda laying low for the past few days, I think. The last date I've seen is 6/10 for emails.

Notice both the r's are capitalized even though they're in the middle of a word? :lol:

lookaboomerang said:
Notice both the r's are capitalized even though they're in the middle of a word? :lol:
I wonder what that means. Got any handwriting analysts here? It might not mean anything though. I write the last name "Cosper" a lot (family name) and when I do, I use a capital "s" in the middle to prevent it from looking like "Cooper". He may have some equally odd reason for capitalizing some letters that doesn't say anything about his personality.

lookaboomerang said:
:lol: He writes like a girl. I love it. Cute picture. :D

:lol: Yes, he does write like a girl, I wonder if he addressed it as well? My address info is all in print.
So wait, did it come addressed from him? And second question, when you realized what it was, did you shit a brick? :lol:

It came addressed from CBS network in NY. and I actually shit two bricks :lol: I practically screamed, 'OMG, OMG,OMG'! because I saw his name on the return address corner, and nearly passed out from screaming. and it was sent from Staten Island, so if he did address them as well,the handwriting was pretty girly :)

:lol: I love it. I laugh, but my reaction would have been the exact same thing. Good to know the LBB goes wherever he does. ;) The man knows not what he does to his girls sometimes. :lol:

When I recieved my photo I was like "holy s***!" I said the F word too. My Dad didn't care. He was standing there smiling at me!

I have taken photos of what Carmine sent me. I have to upload them and then you can see them! It is a different photo than what ThumpyG got but it is still awesome!

Here they are: The image of him blurry but trust me it's our guy!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/csinyfan/carmine2.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/csinyfan/carmine1.jpg

hope you all like them. Hey does anyone know why Carmine sends different photos to his fans? I noticed that ThumpyG's photo from him is different (I'm not complaining just curious)

:lol: I said the 'F' word too! I didn't say that in my earlier post, but it did come out :lol: I was really shaking though, and out of it after I got it in the mail!

I love the other picture that Flack_Attack got! It was completely different than mine, I too am in the process of putting together a scrap book (yes, I am a weird fan girl) and it is in the 'Carmine pile', which will just get bigger tomorrow when TV Guide comes out! :lol:

My gosh. I laughed so hard when all of you said he writes like a girl. :lol: Hey, there're some guys who can write nicely too! ;)

Awwww, look. He's smiling. Smiling pics are always a bonus. :)

ThumpyG said:
CEESAU
Whoa total hotness! I'm usually not a fan of chest hair but man... that's so sexy.

Oh I want a pic too! Anyways, I emailed him yesterday. Haven't got a reply yet though. I'll post it when I do. ;) *hopes to God that I do...*

First of all...hi everyone. New here and that's my first post and all i have to say is: That's one hell of a naughty thread but i love it :lol:

Lizzy_Sander said:
Will he send his pic with autograph oversea? I want to have his autograph too but I live in Asia :rolleyes:

I'm sure he will. I live in germany, asked him and he said that i should send him my address :D (still waiting though) So give it a try :cool:

How do I get an autographed pic? I totally just emailed him.. LOL....to ask and thank him for answering all of our emails because so many celebs wouldn't do that. Oh and i asked him about the glasses... I am in love with those glasses. So hot. LOL!

Nice photos, all! :)

Guess what guys, turns out I got another message from The Giovinazzo several days ago. A reply to a message I sent on January 4th. I've changed my address since then so when I decided to check that inbox, you can imagine how loud my OOPS was to see that a message from Carmine had been sitting in it for five days!

My message to him was a review of the first 10 episodes of Season 2 which I got to preview (legally as I've stated many times before) thanks to one of my favorite people, boomerang. :)

Here's his reply:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jun 10, 2006 1:20 AM
Subject: re: Thoughts on episodes 1-10
To: xxxxxxx

so very sorry for the delay and thank you for the imput...I appreciate my fans..thanks cdg

Back