Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

That or the phrase "a picture paints 1000 words" comes to my mind. His way of expressing himself on paper/canvas etc.

I have yet to write an email to Carmine. I'm tempted not to actually because mine might go a little something like this;

Hi, you're cool and all but can I have Eddie's number?

Love,
Jen

MedicWarrickLvr - I love the e-mail you sent to him! :D While he's kind enough to respond to all the "OMG! Your cat is cute and so are you" stuff he gets, I'm sure it's the rare e-mail like that that means the most to him. That's awesome how you've used his e-mail responses as a lesson for teenagers and your community service week is a fantastic project. I've had some involvement with CASA myself.

tuesdaymorning said:
I have yet to write an email to Carmine. I'm tempted not to actually because mine might go a little something like this;

Love,
Jen

LMAO-I bet he would get a kick out of that. I thought about asking him how close he and Eddie are but changed my mind. If he's been on TalkCSI, he probably know how we all feel about them. :D

MedicWarrickLvr, great e-mail! Good idea to use him as an example :)

I never posted my e-mail to him when I first posted so I shall now:

Hey Carmine,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you do to make CSI NY such a
great show. Keep up the good work! I look forward to season 3!
I hope you enjoyed your time at home and I hear you'll be in Toronto in the near
future so I wish you safe travels.
Take Care!
Danielle :eek:)

his reply: Thank you thank you nice to be with family...cdg

Khanada said:
That or the phrase "a picture paints 1000 words" comes to my mind. His way of expressing himself on paper/canvas etc.

thanks :D lol tuesadaymorning maybe he will give it to you ;) you should try, just to see what he would say lol i almost ask him to marry me :lol: what do you think he would say to that? "no thanks " :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
tuesdaymorning said:

Love,
Jen

LMAO-I bet he would get a kick out of that. I thought about asking him how close he and Eddie are but changed my mind. If he's been on TalkCSI, he probably know how we all feel about them. :D

He'd probably put that email in the delete box and when he goes on set and Eddie asks the "get any emails about me?" question, Carmine would just give a sad smile and say "nope, not this time. sorry, bud."

Eddie kinda knows I think. Oh well. It's not so bad to ask Carmine huh? Probably get a two worded response. "we're close" and leave it up to use to imagine.

sissi59100 said:
lol tuesadaymorning maybe he will give it to you ;) you should try, just to see what he would say lol i almost ask him to marry me :lol: what do you think he would say to that? "no thanks " :lol:

I should, but I'd be afraid as hell to open up the email. And if you asked him that, I'm sure he'd just go "haha. thanks." Unless you provide him with wonderful pictures and a phone number along with a map to your house. :p

I should, but I'd be afraid as hell to open up the email. And if you asked him that, I'm sure he'd just go "haha. thanks." Unless you provide him with wonderful pictures and a phone number along with a map to your house.

oh girl, i can open that mail for you if you want , but i don't promess i won't keep the number for myself :lol: just kidding :D

hmm pics, phone number...you know, that's not a bad idea :lol:

medicwarricklvr , I want to take a moment to share in my gratitude for your e-mail and the work that you are doing for CASA and Habitat for Humanity with teenagers.

For about two years, before I moved for grad school, I was a case manager for juvenile offenders involved in the court system. Although at times working with that population (10-17)can be very trying and VERY stressful, by the same token, it was also very rewarding. It is so important for teenagers to have not only a voice, but that encouragement for the positive things that they do.

I also wanted to mention that as a daughter of a nurse :) I have a great appreciation for the work that you do in the field of nursing.

Did I ramble enough? :lol: SORRY! Now back to Carmine and e-mails!

I just get email from him answer this question
Here's my question :
I notice that in the cast opening title/credit of season2, there's only your that use the same picture as in season1, I just curious that there will be any change in the open title/credit in season3 ? It's not that I don't like the old one, just wanna see new thing
I'm sorry about this stupid question, I just curious
Lizzy

Here's what he answer :
the producers like that one????? thanks cdg

Ha ha ha! very nice answer. I never thought he'll answer this stupid question but he did and answer it fast too, send last night got answer this morning :D

Figured I'd share-
The main part of the email I sent him was about 'Brink of Black'. (I don't feel like posting my entire email here, but if you really want to read it, just pm me :))

Carmine's response--BOB is my baby and I will be patient to get it made right...I really appreciate my fans so thanks....cdg

BOB the baby is back!!! :lol:

Oh, he's so sweet answering to all those mails...and yours, MedicWarrickLvr was very interesting :) good luck for your job!

I suck, don't I, Top? :lol: I make a comback, get a welcome back message from you and end up disappearing again. Sorry about that... PR work can be quite time-consuming.

I've read all the posts here. Love the BOB thing. That would have jarred me, too! Except I thought BOB was his *cough* special someone for a split second there (a different kind of "baby")and wondered what the hell I've been missing in the weeks I've been away from these boards! :lol:

Good thing it makes sense now. Heehee. :p

Sorry for not sharing my email with all of you last post. It was a personal one (nothing angsty or problematic, just plain and simple personal) that was more for my dear friend knickknack than it was for me. PM me if you want to know about it. :)

ThisIsMe said:
ThumpyG said:
but I just feel stupid emailing him about it! I don't want to sound stupid in my e-mail, but I might as well bite the bullet and go for it! :lol:
I'm an "emailing Carmine" virgin too! :lol:
I'm with you- might as well just bite the bullet. Why the heck not. :D ...now if only I had something to say to him... :rolleyes: ;) :p

Nice to see I'm not alone. :) I have the same fears and concerns as well. I don't wanna sound stupid or especially hyper or anything. I thinking about sending one though...Must think of what to tell him...

csi_fanatic87, some advise I got before I e-mailed him about his artwork was to not think too much about it, and just ask him what I wanted to know. I tried to keep it to things of substance and not fluffy, girly 'OMG' stuff. At my age though, I am beyond that. :lol:

Is there anything that you want to know that hasn't already been answered here? That might be a good place to start. Good Luck! :D

Back