Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

I sent him an incredibly short e-mail about what kind of music he liked. I've been meaning to ask it, but finals have kept me from thinking about it. Now that I have one tomorrow, I've calmed down a bit, my breaks are tending to be a bit longer, and I'm a little more rested.

Is he still answering his emails? I sent one last Friday and haven't gotten a response yet. :( But that's ok, I sent him one earlier last week and he answered it.

I recieved my PERSONALLY autographed photo in the mail today!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! I can't believe it! thank you Carmine!!!!!

Has anyone else recieved their photos? It's funny because I emailed yesterday and asked when he'd be sending out the photos, and got mine today! yeah!

I wish I had read these posts before putting the photo in my scrapbook! ahhhh! but I won't let you down! the least I could is tell you what he wrote and what the photo looks like!

ok. Carmine looks so sexy ! he is wearing green converse shoes with no socks! a black suit and he is not wearing any glasses (drool!) and he is sitting in a tree (lol) He wrote "To Amy, (he didn't write this part though: Thanks for watching CSI:NY) Best Wishes, Carmine 06"

I also kept the envelope. I am certain he was the one who wrote my address on the envelope because the letter came from Staten Island.

anyways, I hope this was a good enough idea of what to expect when others recieve a photo too!

I asked for picture about a month ago, he must be answering new emails that he has gotten whilst he is not filming. I would send a new one askin for a picture but I wont get it now cause I am goin away.

I haven't checked my mail yet today, but I have it on good authority that girls who are in the LBB have been moved from his "To Do" list to "Done". ;) People who participated in the LBB but have never asked for a pic or given their address for any other purpose are starting to get mail. :D Same pic Flack Attack described with same words. He rocks!

I have sent another one asking for a picture. If dont ask, you dont get!

It will give me something to look forward to when I get back from my trip.

I'm mildly jealous. :lol: He should show his appreciation to me in a different way than sending me some picture he signed since I'm paranoid enough to not give my address to strangers online. :lol: I still wanna see this picture though. Flack_attack take a picture of your scrapbook page woman! :lol:

Hey guys I scanned mine and posted it in the locker room if anyone wants a gander of the signed autograph.

I still want my booty call though :lol: ahm, Carmine BOOTY CALL, please :D thanks! :p

I will also post it here as well:

CEESAU

It's huge from photobucket so I put it under a URL.

:lol: He writes like a girl. I love it. Cute picture. :D

So wait, did it come addressed from him? And second question, when you realized what it was, did you shit a brick? :lol:

He does write like a girl. :lol: It's cute though. Shows he's not all haphazard and sloppy with his writing. I really, really like that he used a personal photo where he looks sincerely happy rather than a headshot. And it was great of him to do that. ... Of course, the man does know he could have gotten sex off any of the girls in the book, right? :lol: There are other uses for those addresses. :devil: He is awesome for doing that though.

Back