Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

CuddlyOne said:
How do I get an autographed pic? I totally just emailed him.. LOL....
Yeah, me too. Good question! If I ask him through the mail, sending him my home address?
Because when you wanna receive an autographed pic, you need to send the stamps for the answer... :confused:

Oh! It's "input" not "imput"! :lol: I was like "what that mean!?" :lol:
He might want to practice typing a little bit :p :lol: but this kindda cute :lol:

:eek: omg i'm soooo jealous of you ppl with autographed pics!
but i'm soooo squeeing coz they're all totally awesome. :D

"imput" :lol: i agree it's cute. and the man can write! woohoo...i hate scrawly handwritings! :p

He indeed has an interesting method when it comes to writing with capital or normal letters. But that makes it more special. :)

Just checked my mail and I am one happy camper! I got the pic I'm in love with - the one where he's wearing the suit and green chucks. *swoons* He's awesome!

AWWW, he is so cute. It just makes him so human with the little errors that we all make. :)

MRSG , glad that you got your autographed picture in the mail! I wonder how many copies of photos he has made for this?

^ However many copies he made, it's not going to be nearly enough to cover all the requests. Poor man is gonna have to order another batch. He's awesome! I look like this today: :D and it's cuz of him. :D

:lol: yes, he is awesome for doing this! A HUGE thank you to Carmine! Getting that photo in the mail made my night last night. I was smiling the entire day today and all night. He must really appreciate his fans, or really nuts for doing this!

Awwwwwwwwwwww. :) Torononto is my new favorite city. It must be a special place with lots of Carmine-luvin'. :lol:

You know, if he is sending out all these autographed photos on his own dime, that's even cooler. I'm pretty certain it ain't that cheap to send even a small letter very quickly and internationally. Awwww, so sweet of him. :) I'm totally itching to email him my address. :D

Or is he only mailing these to those in the LBB? I know for sure I'm not in there, since I never knew about it until the book was given to him. :(

kimmy - If you want a pic, just ask him for one. He's done two rounds of pics. The girls in the LBB and girls who asked for pics. Busy man! Gotta love him. :D

Back