Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

I want an autographed pic too! And I'm in Asia too. *sob* But I am more than willing to send over a self-address and stamped envelope for that. Any addresses to send to, anyone? All is appreciated.... *bats eyelashes*

Sorry, I'm slow. But what does the "d" in "cdg" stand for? *toink* Thank you!

Thanks! :D Guess I'll email him soon, teehee.

Uhm ... Carmine's not blond. At least, I'm quite sure he's got brown hair, and got blonde tints instead in Season 1 anyway.

chaostheory08, just go for it! :) Lots of us in this thread have already done so a few times, and he's replying a lot these days since he's on holiday. :) He's very nice and sweet in his replies too.

And, uh, don't worry about upsetting him. You can't do worse than what happened to me, honestly. :p

^ what happened?

i was itching to mail him fay's shower photo-manip! :lol: i decided against freaking him out! :lol:

^Yeah, what happened? *too lazy to read the prev pages*

Well, I'm busy with school right now (grr...) but for Mr. Giovinazzo.... yeah, I will E-mail alright.

I want a picture too! *drools* -- glasses or no glasses!

Awww...how cute is it that he's sending out pics? That's totally awesome. This man really appreciates his fans, which is just so damn cool, given that so many actors either don't, or aren't aware of the large fanbases they have.

OMG afrikana! :lol: I wonder how much he'd freak out if he saw this come his way? He'd probably be like, "When in the hell did I do that?" :lol: But seriously, he may have already seen it if he cruises this site regularly. ;) Well, it's not like he can blame me--they didn't give us a shower scene, so I made the next best thing. :lol: (And he did have that lovely ass shot just waiting to be used. ;))

BTW, it's really great that he's sending out photos to everyone. I love that's he so obviously grateful to each of his fans. :D *huggles Carmine*

I wanna ask him for a picture, but I don't wanna overload him with e-mails. I just hope he replies soon so that I can wait a little bit before e-mailing him again!

I just received a reply from my first email to him. I asked him if there are tv shows he watches and here's what he said:

thank you .. mostly I watch movies...cdg

LOL kinda short.. but yeah at least he didn't spell anything wrong.

cofi_shot said:
I just received a reply from my first email to him. I asked him if there are tv shows he watches and here's what he said:

thank you .. mostly I watch movies...cdg

LOL kinda short.. but yeah at least he didn't spell anything wrong.

When did you email him? I've been waiting for a reply too but I think he has been answering the older emails. But I did get a reply to one I sent a couple weeks ago. Short and sweet.

Back