Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Dear Rose, Go on a joy ride with my VISA and I'll have your ass. :lol:

:lol: exactly what I was thinking! You know I will be checking my account DAILY after that transaction :lol:

I would really appreciate it if anyone could scan that article in! :) Wow, if it's difficult to even find it in the US itself ... I highly doubt it's gonna appear in Malaysia anytime soon. :lol:

And, uh, I second the return of teh luvving. I also second ThumpyG's and MrsG's posts. Emailing with questions when you actually wanna know the answers = good. Emailing a missile attack of spam emails just to get attention and multiple emails from the guy = not so good. :p

I couldn't wait for him to actually get to February emails, so I made it short and sent it off last night. Here's a part of his reply to my last night's email to him:

my fans continue to amaze me....thanks cdg

He means all the fanart he's getting btw. :)

BlueGirl said:
my fans continue to amaze me....thanks cdg

He means all the fanart he's getting btw. :)

>.> Ah, I am one of the guilty ones. Every email I've sent has always had a piece of art attached to it. I'm kinda expecting him to be terrified of me by now. :lol: ;)

Okay, I emailed him this morning and while it isnt super short, it isnt long either. I just had to tell him that I think he is an amazing actor and is so down to earth and all. His eyes just draw me in. So sexy.

C'mon Kimmy! We all adore your CSI:NY fanart! I know I do! :D And I'm sure Carmine loves them too! ;)

Oh, and he has a collection of fanarts, so yours are probably there too. :)

I know I shouldn't be suprised that I got an e-mail response, but...I'm having a frickin' fit here! Good thing not everyone is here at work yet! I shall post it for you...

"tell Itty Bitty The Mook sends his love... thanks cdg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Jessica Crawley" <jessica@robinson-advertising.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:43 PM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: My kitten was wondering...

If he could come play with The Mook? My kitty, Itty Bitty, looks similar to The Mook in that they both look like balls of fluff and he was wondering about maybe a play date.

But seriously, just wanted to say hi and let you know that I enjoy watching you on CSI each week. Respect your talent and would also like to offer an invitation to come play a pick up game of wiffle ball with some members of the Ole Miss men's basketball team sometime. I need fellow baseballer to help whip up on the basketballers.

--Jessica C. "

"^^That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. For real. He's really making up for lost time this week. Holy cow."

I can't wait to tell Itty Bitty about The Mook sending his love. He'll be so excited. I've shown Itty a picture of The Mook, and he actually pawed at my computer screen. It was cute! They shall be virtual buddies, lol.

I sent him an email late yesterday asking about his music and whether there will be a forthcoming album. Over the moon now that he responded:

that's me singing...working on it maybe soon... thanks cdg

I have a question and I was hoping you guys could help me out. So, I was trying to send an e-mail to Carmine with the form on his webpage but when I clicked submit, nothing really happened. I was wondering if you get some sort of confirmation that your e-mail was sent...I don't think mine went through but I don't want to resend it if it did.

Can anyone tell me if you get confirmation or not?

Thanks.

There is a pic of The Mook on his webpage, CarmineGiovinazzo.com. Click Portfolio, then Photos, and then Candid Shots. The Mook is Candid #2. I'll round up an Itty Bitty pic.

Back