Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Definitely sound advice, all. :)

Mrs.G, it is cracking me up that the LBB is on his list of "things to do." ;) :lol:

I got an email from himself today; less than a day turn around time. Translated, he might actually be taking my advice and GETTING SOME REST, Carmine... I know you read these boards! .

*peeks in*

I can't remember if I ever mentioned this or not, but I actually emailed him back in January. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but I figure I'm in for a wait if he's working his way backwards. ;)

I'm not planning on resending it though, mainly beacuse I know if I go back into my 'sent' folder and read what I wrote I'll be mortified by the lameness of it all. :lol: If I don't get a reply, it's no biggie.

Edit: Just noticed what BlueGirl posted earlier:

I just got a reply to a thanking email I sent him today and he said he couldn't get back to the February emails yet, so anyone who wrote him then be patient, if you're waiting for an answer on those.

:D It's ok...I'm patient.

^ Amen to that girls! He's a really great guy and I hope people aren't misusing him by emailing him daily.

MrsG that's interesting... On the list of things to do, huh? Hmm... Well I'm sure there's a lot of girls' info in there and he probably didn't have the time to read it all. I'm not getting my hopes up that he'll send me an SMS one day! :lol:

Was I the only one who breathed a sigh of relief when he FINALLY confirmed a middle name?! :lol: My god. I feel like that one's been beaten to death over here.

On a side note, I totally love that the LBB is on his list of 'Things to do'. :lol: That cracked me up. I really still can't believe I did that...

Yeah, on his "things to do list". :lol: I like that. I've always wanted to be on his list of "things to do". ;) I wonder what he meant by that. Perhaps he'll surprise all the girls in it with a group e-mail or something one day, but ... um ... I'm thinking the man must have a really long list because that was like 6 months ago. :lol: I am really glad to hear he loved it though. :D Of course he would. A bounty of booty calls. Every man's dream. :devil: Thanks again to all who participated. :D

EDIT: BTW, I was once asked if I ever go back through the info everyone sent and laugh at the funny or dirty messages people sent Carmine. I don't think I've ever told you this, so probably should. The answer is "no". Out of respect for all your personal info, after I completed writing the info into the LBB, I deleted all e-mails and PMs regarding that subject. :D

I emailed him too, yesterday, and I got the reply today.
Very suprised, really, I didn't expect him to reply overnight! He is so cool. :lol: *cackling and squeeeing like mad now...*

Hey all. Im British and Im new here. Just wanted to say that I emailed Carmine yesterday and got a reply today! So anyone who hasnt heard from him yet, dont lose heart. And its great to be able to talk with people who love him as much as I do!

Wow! It's amazing he's still at it. The man loves his fans as much as we love him.

I think BlueGirl started a great thread here. We all love reading the e-mails sent to Carmine and his responses. Then some people started hinting at their responses but not sharing and others, such as myself, went off on the girls who e-mail every day. The combo kinda killed this thread. It would be great if people started sharing their e-mails again because we all love reading his responses and it helps prevent him from having to answer the same question posed by 10 different people.

While I do think it's obsessive and inconsiderate to him to e-mail him constantly for the selfish motive of trying to get him to answer your questions or thanking him every time he replies just so you can e-mail him again, I'll also confess to being somewhat hypocritcal in that I love reading what you get. So, c'mon girls, what do ya say - share the love again?

I love reading the responses too! :D And now I've got a hankering to go to Toronoto... ;) So keep 'em coming ladies--they're fun to read, and a great way to share information. After all, we all now know Carmine is going to be in Emmy magazine thanks to Kimmychu! :D Speaking of, has anyone seen it yet?

Hey all! I don't want people to think that you shouldn't e-mail Carmine, that wasn't the intent of my post. I just suggest that we keep it to a minimum and not overload his in box, that's all :) But yes, I would still love to hear the Carmine love that is flowing through here!

I just called Emmy magazine and left a message for someone to call me back in regards to ordering the June issue, which BTW I heard was out. Barnes and Noble doesn't carry it where I live, possibly because I live in the midwest and apparently we aren't cultured here or something!? :lol:

Top41 said:
we all now know Carmine is going to be in Emmy magazine thanks to Kimmychu! :D Speaking of, has anyone seen it yet?
Perfect example of the benefits of sharing. I went on a mission to find Emmy magazine today. Hit every major chain in Sacramento and struck out. The manager of Barnes and Noble has never even heard of it. :lol: That doesn't really surprise me. I have to subscribe to Variety because there isn't a single place around that carries any of the industry trades. If I live in a major metropolitan area of California and can't find it here, good luck to those of you in smaller cities that are further from LA. But do not despair. You can order it directly from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Here is the ordering info from their site:

To order, e-mail us at emmymag@emmys.org.
Include your name, address, phone number, VISA or MasterCard number and expiration date. Or call Rosa Madonna at (818) 754-2860.

Or send a check to:
emmy Subscription Dept.
5220 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601

The price for most issues is $8.00*, except for our much-bigger Prime-Time Special issue, which is $13.00*. (*Both prices do include tax and shipping.) For overseas single issue orders, please inquire.

I'm going to call and order a copy. Can't believe they don't have a secure online order form. Lame!

I think I'm out of the loop when I ask what this "Emmy" magazine is? I'm guessing it's an American thing 'cause I live in Canada and I've never heard of it.

Wow, you couldn't even get it in Sacramento, MrsG? Huh, now I don't feel like such a midwest hick ;)

I just ordered mine and wasn't too thrilled about the non secure ordering system they have going on there!

Nope. :( No such luck for me. Guess we're a bunch of hicks here too.

I just ordered a copy too ... via 100% totally and completely unsecure order system. :lol: Gee, what a girl will do just to get a peek at His Hotness and his artwork.

Dear Rose, Go on a joy ride with my VISA and I'll have your ass. :lol:

For those who live in foreign countries, it looks like this is an industry publication that isn't likely to be widely distributed even in the US, let alone other countries. It's probably mostly for Academy of Television members. I'm not technologically advanced enough to scan and post when I get it, but maybe someone who orders it will be so kind. I'll definitely give the full details though and, if not too many words, I'll even type the text for you.

Back