Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

imaguestage said:
I have a question and I was hoping you guys could help me out. So, I was trying to send an e-mail to Carmine with the form on his webpage but when I clicked submit, nothing really happened. I was wondering if you get some sort of confirmation that your e-mail was sent...I don't think mine went through but I don't want to resend it if it did.

Can anyone tell me if you get confirmation or not?

Thanks.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't use the Contact sheet that's provided. I use the email address on the front page where the news is and just usually go right through Yahoo, which is where I have my own account. Give it a few days and if you don't hear anything, try it again the way I do it.

imaguestage said:
I have a question and I was hoping you guys could help me out. So, I was trying to send an e-mail to Carmine with the form on his webpage but when I clicked submit, nothing really happened. I was wondering if you get some sort of confirmation that your e-mail was sent...I don't think mine went through but I don't want to resend it if it did.
I'd recommend just sending an email to carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com. I tried the form back a couple of months ago and nothing! Emailing directly worked.

Thanks for sharing your great e-mails again, girls. :D I LOVE the Itty Bitty one! That's gotta be one of the cutest responses he's ever sent. :D

I'm also glad to hear the people with the sweet fan art skills have been sharing that with him. There's some great stuff out there and he should definitely see it.

Okay, sharing mine from last week:

Heya Carmine!
I hear you've been bouncing all over the country doing promotional stuff. In Chicago... ya don't call? Tease! Just kidding. Kristine Huntley, Jim Kladis and I just got back from meeting up with Hill Harper at his book signing this past weekend. That was fun but I got SO sunburnt. I'm old enough to know better - you'd think I'd learn by now.
I had one free extra ticket to a Cubs game back in May but had no way to get hold of you to invite you. They got slaughtered that game but my 72 year old mother ended up catching a foul ball in the ninth inning! How cool was that? We get free tickets couple times a season.
Have you settled back home or are you still running around? I hope you're getting a little rest and relaxation finally; July will be here before you know it. I worry about you sometimes - that you're not getting any rest. Make sure you get some "Carmine time" before you go back to work. Entertainment's not the only thing that needs "balance".
Behave yourself... or at least don't get caught. ;-)

All my best ~ CJ

He replied: yes. Life in Balance is really what counts...thanks so much...cdg

He better be getting some REST! :p

Thanks for posting, Khanada! I always enjoy reading not only his responses but the e-mail he's responding to. The fan part of the correspondence is often the most fun. I don't think he's paying much attention to your suggestion of "Carmine time" though. :( Poor guy is working too hard when he should be out sunning his sweet ass.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Thanks for posting, Khanada! I always enjoy reading not only his responses but the e-mail he's responding to. The fan part of the correspondence is often the most fun. I don't think he's paying much attention to your suggestion of "Carmine time" though. :( Poor guy is working too hard when he should be out sunning his sweet ass.

:lol: Sunning his beautiful ass is exactly what I want that man to do! ;) Burning the candle at both ends is so hard (I do it all of the time), and I hope that he does take some of Khanada's advise and REST.

Khanada , great story in your e-mail about your 72 year old mother catching a foul ball at the Cubbies game! :lol:

She did! It was so cool. Ninth inning. They were using pink bats for Mother's Day and the ball still has a pink smudge on it where it came off the bat.

Hi, am new here. love carmine, I bit the bullet and e-mailed him too, hope I didn't sound too stupid.

I really gotta say this ... Itty Bitty is possibly the CUTEST name for a cat I've ever heard. :D Is he/she a Persian cat? LOVE them. :D Adorable fluffballs with class!

Back