Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

When I got Itty Bitty he was tiny, sickly, and close to hairless, lol. I got him from a friend who had like 30 kittens running around thanks to 4 mommy cats giving birth around the same time. Itty just looked so sad and noone was playing with him, so I took him home and he turned into a ball of fluff. I think he may have some Persian in him, but noone knows. I've never seen a cat as fluffy as him...besides The Mook.

If someone will PM me and tell me how, I'll post a pic of him looking at The Mook.

OMMMGGGGG!! He's gonna send me a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Katie= HAPPY! And you guys remember when you told me he probably wouldn't write back to my "deep" e-mail about him helping me through my tough times? Well this was the one he responded to! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! :)

I am excited to say that yesterday afternoon I sent my first email to Carmine and I got a response back last night. You guys are right. He's burning up the keyboard replying to emails.

Mine was rather short and I didn't ask him any questions. I've never sent an email to anyone famous before so I probably sounded kinda stupid. Probably the corniest one he's ever gotten.

Here it is:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:41 PM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: hey

Just a quick note to let you know that I love watching you play Danny Messer on CSI:NY. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for season 3. Good luck with everything and have a great hiatus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:59:20 +0100
Subject: re: SPAM-LOW: hey
From: "carmine giovinazzo" <carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: rwoods7413@yahoo.com
CC:

thanks for writing....cdg

It just tickled me to death to see his name in my inbox. I know he's busy but I hope he responds to the new one I sent.

I'd recommend just sending an email to carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com. I tried the form back a couple of months ago and nothing! Emailing directly worked.

[/QUOTE]

So, no sooner do I say something like this than I am proven wrong. Got an email from him this morning from the form that I sent in NOVEMBER of last year. Wow!:

sorry for the delay..thank you for your support of our efforts...cdg

I can't wait till I get the photo in the mail!
And he just wrote me another e-mail! He wished me a late happy birthday! Do you guys remember how sad I was when he didnt send me an e-mail on my birthday? LOL

I remember sending an email to Carmine, a few months back. I just recieved an email.
His reply:

so sorry for the delay.. wishing you continued remission.. send address for photo.thanks cdg

What I wrote:

Dear Carmine,
Firstly, I just want to say I am a huge fan of the show. I don't miss an
episode. I have been watching the show since the MIA/NYC non-stop episode, which introduced you and your fellow cast members to the world. I received the first season DVD for christmas, my favorite episode is "On the Job" the way you acted in that just amazed me. I could feel the frustration your character Danny Messer felt, that's how incredible your performance was. And the funny lines you say just put a bright smile on my face and make me laugh.
On a personal note, even though I have only been a fan of the show since it's debut I wish I had known you as an actor 4 years. I was diagnosed with cancer when I was only 17 years old and had a hell of a time overcoming it. I believe you bring good spirit to the show, and it has an affect on the people who watch you every week. I am still inspired by you and continue to stay strong and have been cancer-free since April 2002.
So thank you Carmine for bringing happiness and strength into the lives of CSI:NY fans everywhere. I wish you continued success in the future
and all the best.
Lots of Love,
Amy Mead from Toronto, Ontario CANADA
p.s. he signed it cdg (how do I know he really sent this email?) Also he said to send address for photo.

Hee!! I got a reply too! :D I sent the email back in January, and I won't post my email b/c it's lame, but I will post his reply. He just sent it like an hour and a half ago.

I sent it right after a repeat of 'Dancing With The Fishes' and had commented on some lines and scenes I thought were funny. I then asked him what his most challenging role was and this ihs what he said:

so sorry for the delay and thanks as to my most challenging role I have to say the work I did in Fallen Arches due to it's intensity.. cdg

:D Ok...I'm going to buy groceries now, lol.

ThumpyG42, trust me there's no way your email could be any lamer than mine was a few posts up. I think I got the shortest reply ever. I did ask a couple questions in the email I sent today so maybe I'll get a reply back soon. I just wonder that if he is looking at old emails does that mean he's finished with the newer ones. :confused:

Awww, wonderful to see everybody's getting replies. :) Flack Attack, your email struck a chord with me ... I had a beloved aunt who was struck with terminal cancer. I guess one of the worst things about it is that it not only hurts the person, but their loved ones too. Very happy to hear that your cancer is in remission, I hope that it stays that way. :)

And MesserTink, when ya make a post, one of them buttons at the top of the textbox is an img button. All ya gotta do is upload your picture to a server somewhere, copy the url and paste it when that img box pops up asking for a url to your pic. Uh, hope that helps.

Well Carmine 'Hotty' Giovinazzo emailed me back and so I shall share my email I sent as well as his reply. -grins- Such a sweet guy not to mention he sounds so sweet in his replies.hehehehe.

Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:49:00 +0100
Subject: re: Hey Carmine
From: "carmine giovinazzo" <carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: millenium_child24@yahoo.com
CC:

try to answer during the hiatus named for my grandfather...thanks for your thoughts.. cdg

Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:40 AM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: Hey Carmine

This might end up in your bulk mail but I wanted to email you and say that I think you are an awesome actor who is so talented. Your portrayal of Danny Messer is just so real I guess is the word I am looking for here. You bring DM to life with your humour and a bit of sarcasm which is a great combination I think. I could be wrong on the humour and sarcasm lol but who knows. Again I have become hooked on CSI NY because of the awesome acting and how well you guys all work together on the show. The chemistry is just amazing. So keep it up and ya know.. stay down to earth and all. I admire that in an actor. By the way, your smile could light up a room. -grins- Love your given name by the way. Very suave.

Stay sane!
Michelle

I just sat and thought out what I wanted to say before I typed it cause I didnt wanna be all 'OMG OMG' and stuff lol. I was soo nervous emailing him though cause yeah he may be down to earth and all but he is a celebrity. Heh.

I think this man has sent out more e-mails in the last week than I have in the past year. :lol: He's really making up for lost time. :lol:

^You got that right. I was so surprised to see a reply from him less than 24 hours after I sent my email. He is such a sweet guy to take the time to reply to all his fans. I can't wait to see if I get another reply to the email I sent today.

I wonder if any of the other NY actors can be emailed to just like Carmine.

Back