Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Hiatus time is funnier Carmine time. :lol: During the season, he's much more uptight and stressy-sounding. We've been bouncing the same email back and forth for the past couple days. I asked him about the film festival and he said that it was great. Does he keep telling anyone else to have a great summer? I'm feeling like he's trying to get rid of me. :lol:

Yesterday I asked him if his middle name really is Dominick and what his tattoo means...

his response
thank you... Dominick it is.. tatoo is personal sorry...cdg
:D too bad I really would have liked to know what it means

The "BOB is my baby" thing really cracks me up, especially in light of jkladis's thread. :lol:

I was shocked, really! :eek: I was asking to myself "is he father???? Who's the mother????? BOB????" :lol:

Springmoon said:
Sammie said:
Bob Giovinazzo

The poor child.

I know a couple of Bobs whom I dearly love, but Bob Giovinazzo seems cruel on so many levels. :eek:

I thought Carmine was a rather nice guy...but seriously...making a kid that should be criminal. The poor boy would have the crap ripped out him at school...

Never mind the people who wouldnt beable to pronounce his second name (I cant...still..)

:lol: You girls are SO funny! :)

I just got a reply to a thanking email I sent him today and he said he couldn't get back to the February emails yet, so anyone who wrote him then be patient, if you're waiting for an answer on those. He doesn't have the time to read the long emails now, cuz "work is around the corner" for him, so if you email him, keep it short! :) Thanx.

Well, ya know ... I mean, Bob could be a short form for ... Roberto! Uhm, I think. :p Roberto Giovinazzo! How 'bout that instead?

After the hardest french exam of ever, I had a look at my mailbox and...he replied!!!
Dunno if I passed my exam, I don't care, I'm so happy! when I'll be home I will surely write to thank him...
Please girls, try to convince Nim, she doesn't want to tell me what he wrote to her...!!!!

NIM TI PERSEGUITERO' FINCHE' NON ME LO DIRAI, TI PERSEGUITERO' ANCHE SU QUESTO FORUM!!!! AHAHAHAH

This was a threat in italian directed to Nim, worthy of the best mafia (or maffia, if you write it like this...)
:)

EllaJ said:
Heh...anyone ask him about the LBB yet?
I did. Of course. :D Though sadly it was back in January immediately after I returned from the set. I told him how nice it was to meet him, how impressed I was with how hard everyone on the set works, and of course mentioned the LBB. Would love to know what he thought, but it looks like he's abandoned reading anything older than March in favor of responding to stuff the minute it comes in. I'm kinda bummed about that because of all the e-mails I've ever sent him, that's the only one where I've ever actually had anything to say. I'll never be able to top telling him how much I enjoyed meeting him. Anyway, I'll sit tight for a little while to see if he's ever going to get back to January. If not, I'll send a short e-mail just asking about the LBB and I'll be sure to let you all know the outcome.

I think you should definately ask him now in a short email, cuz that he'll reply to fast. When he wrote me back he said he'll try to get back to February emails, but didn't know when that'll be, cuz of the work he's gonna start soon. So if you wait for a January email, that'll take some time.

He also said some people write SO long emails that he just can't read those, cuz that'd take up too much time.

So IMO a short email is the best choice right now MrsG.

Back