Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Darn, I want to jump out of the cake, but my, er, assets, take up too much room. Maybe I can strap them down until the big reveal?

Cake? ... Heh, guess I'll go with my Asian heritage and do a special sushi serving instead.

On me. Literally.

:devil: :lol: ;)

What was the name of that episode... Ah. You want to be the woman on the menu when Danny comes by to visit a la Grand Master?

I sent my contribution to the birthday scrapbook and I wrote him an E-mail in advance as well.

Kimmychu said:
Cake? ... Heh, guess I'll go with my Asian heritage and do a special sushi serving instead.

On me. Literally.

:devil: :lol: ;)

Widya there, Kimmy! I can make a mean tempura and maki. Anybody have fugu out there? Lol!

chaostheory08 said:
I sent my contribution to the birthday scrapbook and I wrote him an E-mail in advance as well.

Dude, I hope ya sent it in by August 12? If you just sent it, you've missed the dateline. :(

tala said:
Nope, no emails from me lately. Didn't have the time to send anything for the scrapbook either! Are you going to, Top? :)

Probably not...I'm headed to Vegas this weekend and it will be a miracle if I remember my own name after that. :lol:

It seems like a lot of people submitted to the scrapbook, though! I wish there was a way for all of us to see the finished product--I'd love to see that!

Top41 said:

Probably not...I'm headed to Vegas this weekend and it will be a miracle if I remember my own name after that. :lol:
:lol: and hope you don't get married to some wierd guy

cause what happends in vegas, don't stay at vegas.

has the site come back?

Top41 said:

It seems like a lot of people submitted to the scrapbook, though! I wish there was a way for all of us to see the finished product--I'd love to see that!

Maybe we could request that from whoever's making the scrapbook.

feenx said:
Top41 said:

:lol: and hope you don't get married to some wierd guy
Well, she is going there for a Star Trek convention afterall. If she comes home hitched, you know the guy has got to be a freak! :lol: ... Yeah, I'm mean, busting on my beloved co-mod's interests when I know she's not here to defend herself. :lol:

Back