Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Dress code? I don't know guys, whatever you want is fine with me. :) And yes, I was suggesting that someone jumped out of that cake in my earlier post... I can already picture the scene in my head! *lol*

I can definitely be the one, you know... ;)

I'll jump out of the cake and wish him a happy birthday in Italian, I'm sure he'll appreciate! *LOL*

Anyone sending any e-mails? Are you guys all planning to send him happy birthday ones?

Nope, no emails from me lately. Didn't have the time to send anything for the scrapbook either! Are you going to, Top? :)

I'll probably make my first email to him a happy birthday email. That should be an ice-breaker!

ETA: How could I forget? I'll jump out of the cake too! Dress code for Carmine is tank top and jeans...yum!

I'll volunteer to jump out of the cake too. :p Also, I'd tell him to **censored** me and **censored** all the frosting off. :devil:

*LOL* So how many of us are exactly jumping out

As for emails, I'm planning on sending him one to wish him a happy birthday. I didn't have enough time to add my contribution to the scrapbook but I did make a b-card for him that I'll send his way on the 24th. :)

Haha, I'll jump out of the cake....

I haven't e-mailed him since July, but I did get an autographed picture from him on the first.

Back