Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Kimmychu said:
Mine was sent off August 4th too, which means it took only 2 weeks for it to get here. So, anybody worried about it taking a reaaally long time to reach ya, don't sweat it. :) I'm all the way across the world from the US, man. :p

That's nice to know (and congrats, girl!). I'm kinda waiting for one and I live in Italy so it usually takes a couple of weeks for the mail to get here... :)

Heh, speaking of the autographs, I have a question for everyone who's received one so far. The written address on the envelope (if you haven't thrown it away :lol:) ... is it written in a mix of capital letters and small letters?

As in, the 'A' and 'N' are all capital, the 'l', 't', 'o', 'i' and 'r' are all small? I'm curious to know because the mix of capital and small letters is an ... interesting handwriting characteristic. I'll let you guys know about it later. ;)

wow... you guys are so lucky!

i on the other hand am not so lucky with getting email or snail mail from my favorite stars. getting mail from carmine would be a dream come true for me. i would feel like i won the lottery and jump around the house the whole day... i would also probably take the letter and laminate it...

heeeeeee!!! heeeeeeee!!! *daydreams*

feenx said:
maybe one day i'll e-mail him i feel to shy on what to write.
don't worry feenx it's not that hard to write sth to him if it were i could never have done it :)put all your worries and shyness aside and write whatever you want...of course in an appropiate way ;)

Kimmychu said:
Heh, speaking of the autographs, I have a question for everyone who's received one so far. The written address on the envelope (if you haven't thrown it away :lol:) ... is it written in a mix of capital letters and small letters?

As in, the 'A' and 'N' are all capital, the 'l', 't', 'o', 'i' and 'r' are all small? I'm curious to know because the mix of capital and small letters is an ... interesting handwriting characteristic. I'll let you guys know about it later. ;)

I was going to comment about that and then totally forgot. :) It seems rather interesting to me. Of course I don't have a 'sample' to analyze but some guys do write like that.

It's possible that he signed all of the autographs in a group at one time and then someone else took care of mailing them--it would explain why he might not have been in town at the time. I sincerely doubt that he'd bother to send out fake autographs, what good would that do? I don't suppose anybody has an in-person autograph they could share to compare it to? In any case, if a guy takes the time to respond to his e-mails, and offers to send out an autograph, I think he'd be the one to sign it. *shrug* Just my opinion of course. ;)

It could be that someone else addressed the envelopes--like, he signed a bunch of autographs and then someone else did the envelopes and sent them out. If it looks like it could be the same handwriting though, that just tells me that he's very dedicated (I hate addressing envelopes :lol:).

I've never written to him, but I might eventually find something worth writing about. :lol:

Faylinn said:
It could be that someone else addressed the envelopes--like, he signed a bunch of autographs and then someone else did the envelopes and sent them out. If it looks like it could be the same handwriting though, that just tells me that he's very dedicated (I hate addressing envelopes :lol:).

That's what I thought but you know what, I really don't care who addresses them. And I don't even wanna hear about fake autographs, the man just wouldn't do that, so I'll go back to crossing my fingers and hoping to get one myself... ;)

It's possible that he signed all of the autographs in a group at one time and then someone else took care of mailing them--it would explain why he might not have been in town at the time.

I have a feeling that his mom mails them out, or someone in his family because they're sent from Staten Island. I also think that he signed the last batch while he was in NY in July to shoot NY and then just left them there to be sent out.

Congratz Kimmy! *still waiting for mine*

I think you can get an exemplar from some screencaps. I remember an episode where Danny was writing something "... DNA" and the evidence bag where he was writing it was occupying the whole screen. Can't remember the episode though.... all I know it's season2.

Okay, so we have those bday plans down...how about the food for the occasion?

Kimmychu said:
By the way. Where was Carmine on that particular date? If he was in LA at the time ... then those who've brought up the possibility the autographs aren't signed by him might actually have a point. :eek:

You know, I wondered the same thing until I read in the interview with Eddie that they had been in NY filming ep. 3 which seemed to fit the timeline...and made me feel better :lol:

feenx said:

Don't worry about it. I don't think there can be anymore bad emails to him after the one I sent him quite a while back. I set the standards for everyone :lol:. Seriously though I'm sure the guy has heard many weird things from fans(don't look at me) so I'm nothing can faze him. Besides, I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort that a fan worked up the courage to ask him something. Actually, ask him if he likes his homemade meatballs or Italian subs better. I bet he has a footlong....sub :devil:.

:lol: I'm horrible. I believe you metioned that you were Mexican so you could always ask him if he's been to Mexico or what his favourite Mexican dish. There's nothing wrong about that and when he responds jokingly tell him that you'll give him a tour of your city or cook up his favourite meal ;).

jorja_fan86 said:

Don't worry about it. I don't think there can be anymore bad emails to him after the one I sent him quite a while back. I set the standards for everyone :lol:. Seriously though I'm sure the guy has heard many weird things from fans(don't look at me) so I'm nothing can faze him. Besides, I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort that a fan worked up the courage to ask him something. Actually, ask him if he likes his homemade meatballs or Italian subs better. I bet he has a footlong....sub :devil:.

:lol: I'm horrible. I believe you metioned that you were Mexican so you could always ask him if he's been to Mexico or what his favourite Mexican dish. There's nothing wrong about that and when he responds jokingly tell him that you'll give him a tour of your city or cook up his favourite meal ;).
hey you gave me some good ideas, i live in LA so i can't really give him a tour of Mexico but i wont mind showing him Mexico when he wants.

jorja_fan86 said:
feenx said:

hehe this gave me a brilliant idea :devil:..since i live in turkey and there's no chance he's been to turkey i think i might invite him over here don't ya think it'll be nice :devil: ;)

Kimmychu said:

Yes, the address on my envelope is also written like that and seemingly in different writing than the autograph.

I tend to agree with lookaboomerang that he leaves the stuff at home for someone (his mom?) to mail out for him. That's why the Staten Island postmarks when he's in LA.

Back