Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ I'm sure the man could pack a stadium full of hopefuls, just like American Idol. :lol:

i'm sure he would too! and deep down inside, i think he knows it too, he-he-he.. sometimes i don't buy this, "i'm lonely..." business.... :p

oh his "im lonely, i bet the guy at starbucks gets more women than me..." yeah i dont buy that crap...im just glad that hes not taken..which suprises me...... ....... ....alot..
love
allie

he probably doesn't want to be tied down right now..and just wants to go out and have fun... and when i mean "tied down", i don't mean to a bed...but if that's what he wants, i know it can be arranged! haha! :devil:

messinwithmesser said:
he probably doesn't want to be tied down right now..and just wants to go out and have fun... and when i mean "tied down", i don't mean to a bed...but if that's what he wants, i know it can be arranged! haha! :devil:

YOU READ MY signature..didnt cha?

he probably doesn't want to be tied down right now..and just wants to go out and have fun... and when i mean "tied down", i don't mean to a bed...but if that's what he wants, i know it can be arranged! haha!
Hey now, he plays a detective, so we must handcuff him to the headboard :eek:...and I'll take a number in that line you all are talking about. :D Yes, I'm feeling very naughty today! :devil:

hmm....what an image i have in my head now... :devil: not good when i'm trying to get work done....aren't we all feeling naughty when it comes to tying down carmine... ;)

it's so nice to be back, wow :eek: i was away to long from the gutter. Carmine tied to a bed, sounds like a plan to me.

got the cake all ready
b-day.gif

Back