Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

I seriously doubt that he's not getting any, but the subtext might be that he just may not have found the one for a lasting relationship. Hence, he's lonely. But probably not horny. :devil:

Springmoon said:
Hence, he's lonely. But probably not horny.:devil:
I've gotta agree with that. A man that hot surely gets his 'needs' met somehow. Perhaps not in the context of a meaningful relationship, but I'm sure he's got a 'friend' or two he can call whenever he feels like it. ... *stares at phone and wills it to ring* :lol:

ThumpyG said:
^ I swear that man is only using that line 'I'm lonely' to get women. or to secure the affections of the tons of women (such as ourselves) around the world.

:lol: Yeah, when that phrase was first mentioned, it was out of context because there was a whole lot more after what he said. Ya know, about Anna thinking he goes around on his bike serenading women with poetry. :p Wouldn't it be amusing if he actually did that?

^^Maybe he does go around on his bike serenading women with his poetry. :D Also, in another interview Anna said he'd asked where there was a nice place he could take his lady friend on his bike. I don't think he's lacking in that department. :p

The man obviously gets his needs met. and it was interesting in the article how he stated that he was lonely, but then he talked about at the very end that he enjoyed riding solo, which meant to me that he liked being single.

1CSIMfan said:
^^Maybe he does go around on his bike serenading women with his poetry. :D Also, in another interview Anna said he'd asked where there was a nice place he could take his lady friend on his bike. I don't think he's lacking in that department. :p

Oh yeah, he might be you know... single. But not 100% lonely. So who wants to get in line? *gahh.. that's sounded bad hahahah*

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Factor in 13 Locker Rooms and 10 Drool Threads
Wow... :eek:

Chaostheory08
So who wants to get in line? *gahh.. that's sounded bad hahahah*
It SO didn't!!!! :D

Ok, sorry I didn't post the second quote correctly, don't know how to ! :eek:

chaostheory08 said:
So who wants to get in line? *gahh.. that's sounded bad hahahah*

*looks around*

*steps forward*

*notices there's a very small line*

Oh well, I guess I'll have to sacrifice myself here... :devil:

chaostheory08 said:
*gets in line herself*
It's like auditioning for American Idol lol!

Trust me, it would be MUCH more rewarding than auditioning for American Idol... ;)

Back