Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

yea but you guys emailed him your address when he was telling people to right? I can't just email and be like ok, so 'how 'bout sendin me a pic eh'!? :D eheh. hmmph. Pak is pretty far out, so i'm guessin I probably won't get a pic. hmmph. :mad: :(

Chaostheory08 - Did you email your address? Hope you get yours!!! and SOON! :D :D

Well you know Idee i've sent him an email where i asked if he was able to send me one of his pic, he answered me, telling how he can and that i should give him my home adress whcih i did and now i get my pic. So i really think you can send him an email for a pic and than he will mail you back for your adress, trust me ;)

I think he would definitely send you one. :)

In my E-Mail I basically just asked him for one too.

I e-mailed him at the beginning of July, got a reply within a few days and got my pic yesterday through the post.

chaostheory08 said:

Call me slow, but I can't find those interviews. The ones on CBS, I can't view them for some reason.

Hey same here. I thought that it was my internet connection or something! :confused:

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread (and CSI:NY for that matter) though I've recently just become obsessed with Carmine :D. lol. SO, I was wondering how exactly did all of you ask for your pictures, do you just like e-mail him saying "can I have your autograph, here is my adress" or something more subtle..

thanks,
Katherine

idee said:
Chaostheory08 - Did you email your address? Hope you get yours!!! and SOON! :D :D

Well, here's my story: I've been exchanging E-mails with him -- after four conversations, he asked for my address "so i can send you something...cdg".

Welcome Katherine!

chaostheory08 said:
Well, here's my story: I've been exchanging E-mails with him -- after four conversations, he asked for my address "so i can send you something...cdg".

Oh.My.God. FOUR conversations!!!! I Am So So So Envious! aaaaaaaaaah

chaostheory08 said:
I don't know if I understood that right. Did you ask him for a photo or did he mentioned it by himself. That would be awesome. :eek:

He probably mentioned it himself. He's sent photos before without requests. I got mine in the mail Thursday but I asked for it. He's so sweet to do that for his fans.

Maxi said:
chaostheory08 said:
I don't know if I understood that right. Did you ask him for a photo or did he mentioned it by himself. That would be awesome. :eek:

After I sent him my 4th E-mail -- talking about blah things and such -- his reply was him asking for my address so he could send me something.

Whoo boy! It's like a guy you like asking for your number! Hahahahah....

Back