BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I don't come here in the Miami thread much because I didn't start watching Miami until a year ago but the baby idea?

Bad. Very bad. Them just doing it, sure, fine by me, but actually bringing a child into a mistake? BAD.

That's just a disaster waiting to happen. Following the births there will be angst because something horrible will happen and CSI:Miami meets 'The O.C'! Omg! What will happen?

This is just wrong. And it makes me angry. I was actually enjoying Miami as a new fan.

How ridiculous.

How much do you wanna bet Horatio will get Marisol pregnant, the doctors will tell her she'll have to get rid of the baby or die, and she'll choose the baby, and in a big May sweeps episode entitled "Iron Magnolias," Marisol will give birth to a premature Ho Jr., die, and as Ho Jr. hangs in there in the NICU we'll fade out with Big Ho praying by his bassinette.

(Of course it's going to be a boy. Women are worthless objects. Didn't you know?)

As for the other baby, hopefully Eric and Snake will have a pregnancy scare, the test will come back negative, they'll realize how utterly gross they are together and break up.

Just when I think CSI: Miami couldn't get more ridiculous, someone gives Ann Donahue a pen and some creative freedom.

How much do you wanna bet Horatio will get Marisol pregnant, the doctors will tell her she'll have to get rid of the baby or die, and she'll choose the baby, and in a big May sweeps episode entitled "Iron Magnolias," Marisol will give birth to a premature Ho Jr., die, and as Ho Jr. hangs in there in the NICU we'll fade out with Big Ho praying by his bassinette.

(Of course it's going to be a boy. Women are worthless objects. Didn't you know?)

As for the other baby, hopefully Eric and Snake will have a pregnancy scare, the test will come back negative, they'll realize how utterly gross they are together and break up.
midnight, as much as it pains me to say, I'm almost certain you have called it exactly as it will happen. Oh deary me. This is so very bad, I really wish I could get it out of my head! :(

Let's just hope AD might have one of those 'let's change it all at the last moment' urges of hers.

Seriously... Just when we thought Eric couldn't be portrayed as more irresponsible Donahue gets a bright idea and of course god forbid someone step in and says anything against it... Kinda reminds me of something going on with a certain club thing huh Lauren? I won't say any names though.

Just when I think CSI: Miami couldn't get more ridiculous, someone gives Ann Donahue a pen and some creative freedom.

hahaha omg Carol! :lol:

Oh god i Hope that it's only a pregnancy scare. then they can break up and Snake lady can move far far away. Alaska is far enough, right?

Someone take that pen out of Ann D's hand before she does more damage. :eek: I think midnight is probably on the right track. End of the season could see Horatio and a baby. Wow, 4 months...fastest pregnancy on record. :lol: By the time September rolls around, the kid will be starting school. :D

Hopefully you're right about Eric/BV too. TV Guide never said there would definately be two pregnancies. It just says that two different characters may be pregnant. The writers probably don't even know if they are going to let either one of those play out. They change their minds so much.

:lol: :lol:

oh please dont be H's, if there are any babies, i hope with all my heart that H is not involved because it is totally against his character, he just wouldnt do something like that that i can see, although he would be good with kids, i just cant imagine him doing something like that.

H-man is my hero and i am really hoping that he is not involved, oh TPTB please have mercy on us and save H's reputation!

Has anyone thought ...

There's the Resden/Jennifer thing from 4:6 Under Suspicion that needs finishing.

Spoilers ...

;

;

;

;

---------

;

;

I mean, the spoilers early on have Jennifer (H's surrogate daughter -- practically -- since he saved her 10 years ago) in a relationship with the man who killed her parents. She doesn't know, H is pulling his hair out ...

What I wondered was, will Jennifer get pregnant, will Reisden try and kill her (like he did her parents) to get back at Horatio?

Will Horatio be left holding that baby?

The other thing is - could Snake Lady (or who ever is the other pregnancy) just have a scare as in "I'm late" which is just a scare?

Just thinking ...

May be totally wrong of course.

Re: Has anyone thought ...

I agree with Midnight. This is destined to be some big sweeps moment. With Horatio playing the martyr in some overblown, overacted, badly written tear-jerker scene. There will be dramatic lighting and melancholy music. And we'll all be expected to cry and feel bad for Saint H. Please. I have had all I can take of this.

BABIES!!!! **SPOILERS**

Interesting thoughts hamstermoon, but taking the spoilers at face value, I can only see it midnight's way too at the moment. I am holding onto the hope that spoilers can be deliberately misleading and subject to change, but I am fearful that this is not the case here.

Re: Has anyone thought ...

Goodlittlewench:
I have had all I can take of this.

Exactly. Lets stop trying to put too many things in too little space and stop making the show we love into some laughable soap opera.

I got into this as I liked H because he was hurting but had dignity.

I know DC said H would get "a little stressed" but this is silly.

Please can someone see some sense and bring back sanity to them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back