BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's a girl Horatio got pregnant like... ten, twenty years ago, and some kid turns up like 'dude, you're my dad, where the hell have you been all my life? Oh, right, saving Miami from the Big Mean Evil People... Can you pay my college fees?' Seriousely, that's the only way I could see the Horatio situation turning out.

As for the other two, isn't Natalia only meant to be a temp character? I'm sure I heard somewhere that her contract was for thirteen episodes. A baby might be her 'out' - I could see the father being Eric. I don't see Calleigh getting pregnant (though my inner 'shipper screams for some CaRWash action... let's not go there). Though, again, Emily mentioned somewhere that Calleigh was heading off to Hawi- Hawie - H- some island in the tropics (I can't spell. Sue me.) for a while, which again, could be her having a kid, or could be her needing a little time out.

This could work, so long as it doensn't become a main focus. I HATE soaps, but I like character development on CSI, just so long as they don't go OTT and remember this show is meant to be about the cases, not the character's personal lives.

Ugh. Children would be fine as long as they aren't the children of the snake lady. *sudden mental image of little snake children slithering around the lab* Uh, eew. Horatio getting Marisol pregnant? He was married once with no kids and all of a sudden he goes out with a girl for like less then a month and gets her pregnant?

well last season Eric did have unprotected sex with that chic outside on the wall....and didn't even kno her name....it could be him.

he used protection. i remeber Calleigh asking him and him saying yeah. or maybe i'm mistaken. I don't think he would have unprotected sex. he's smart and he's scientist. (if that even means anything on this show.)

Well, Eric said they had conscientious sex. It can't get the girl pregnant. Which would probably mean if it was Eric, than it would be another woman and not the one in 'Killer Date'.

Ahh yeah??? I thought I heard 'consensual' sex.

Though, again, Emily mentioned somewhere that Calleigh was heading off to Hawi- Hawie - H- some island in the tropics (I can't spell. Sue me.) for a while, which again, could be her having a kid, or could be her needing a little time out.

I...hope...the...writers...DO...NOT...make...Calleigh...give...birth...in Hawaii... :(

And no...no college kid'll come looking for H. It was mentioned 'baby', not just child or daughter/son right?

Emily's reference to Hawaii was just made in jest. In the same behind the scenes interview, Rex mentioned that Frank was going to marry Calleigh! :lol:

I think that was the one anyway.

:lol: Yeah that was funny. Rex looked serious when he said that and then DC teased Rex. Later Rex added that Natalie and Calleigh will both fight for him. Hilarious! :lol:

So when I read this I was quite near to through up!
BABIES???? What the hell is wrong with the writers??
Isn't it supossed to be a science show????
Allright H having a baby with Mari? That doesn't make ANY sence! God, d***it, she has cancer, she might die!!! A baby would be sooo wrong!
And Eric beeing daddy, Nat the mum? Sorry, that's dump!!! Eric isn't that irresponsible, he knows how to "not-make-a-girl-pregnant-and-becoming-daddy"!
I just hope that this is just a (really) bad rumor and it's not true!!!!

I am holding on to the hope that this is just a rumor. Ann D's way of getting people talking, and watching. I just don't want to believe that the writers would be that freaking stupid. Then again....this is Miami. They don't have the best track record.

yeah I hope it's jut a rumour leaked on purpose. It would be wise to do that, because babies would change everything. But not everything thata Ann has done so far was clever ... rather the opposite. :eek:
but we can still hope :confused:

It better be a rumor or my rating is permanantly(sp?) going downhill. I've found my new love of NCIS and don't need to watch a show that is heading for the garbage. It's sad to see it happen but with NY, Vegas, NCIS and Without a Trace i'm set so if I loose Miami, so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back