BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

OK. I'm in England, so I know we're a little behind at the best of times, but I've just heard that there may be the patter of tiny CSI feet in some upcoming episodes. Apparently, there are two character pregnancies, one involving Horatio (not ACTUALLY him, that would be biologically impossible!) but the other one is the result of two of Horatio's team having an intimate moment. Has anybody else seen this? I think it's from a TV guide or something. Any info would be much appreciated, as my curiosity has been aroused to say the least!!!

I've not seen anything about this yet cheffie.

Personally, I really hope it isn't true. I can feel the soap suds descending upon us otherwise.

Yes it was in the new TV Guide for Jan 9-15. Its just a small article on page 8. It says the Stork Visits CSI: Miami. IT also says the first will affect Horatio. It also says that "two other members will share some intimate moments that may result in the birth of a little CSI." That relationship is suppossed to begin quick and end quicker.

Thanks for clarifying that. All I can say is crikey! :eek:

^^^ Thanks Missing I thought maybe it was in a TV over here, which would surprise me, normally the US hears about things like that first!

If that's the case then WOW! :eek: I have to agree with Lucy really I hope it isn't true it sounds like something that would happen in Eastenders. :lol:

Wow!!! If that happens, I'll totalyl be watching!!! I don't get to watch Miami as often as I'd like, but that would be cool.

if it's true I'd stop watching right now.. like luce and tink said....

I'll probably do like everyone else (well many, not everybody else) but stop watching after urban hellraiser

Nononononono! NO! *lots of Finnish swear words*
WHY THE HECK THEY RUIN MY SHOW!

Good God! Is this CSI:Miami or Days of Our Lives? What are these writers smoking, anyway? I swear, it seems like they WANT to run this show into the ground.

ohh god Carol was saying before that the Miami writers make Spainish people on this show look bad, and in her rant she said that
Next thing you know Delko will get Natalia pregnant, because we're all careless like that, and he'll be an irresponsible father like all Latino fathers are, right Miami?

ohh god i know that she was joking but if that comes true, i will stop watching the show. not only do i hate Snake Lady, but then they would ruin Eric, and make him look even more irresponsible...

I just want to add that the quote is from a site column that Carol wrote, and you should prbably read the whole thing... it was a very nice rant.

http://www.csifiles.com/news/191205_03.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back