BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by MiamiDade: Emily's reference to Hawaii was just made in jest. In the same behind the scenes interview, Rex mentioned that Frank was going to marry Calleigh! :lol:

I think that was the one anyway.
When was this interview MD? Where can I find it? Thanks in advance. :)

When was this interview MD? Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.
Casper, I watched the video on CBS website. Err...don't remember exactly which though. But not so many there, you'll see it.

and in a big May sweeps episode entitled "Iron Magnolias,"
I DREAD this episode!!! :(

Hamstermoon that's interesting, what you said. That'll be better than H & Marisol anyway.

Someone lives near Ann D??? Please, on behalf of ALL CSI:Miami fans, go take her pen away from her or send her far far away to outer space.

*shudders* GAH! He would be a good dad but I don't really want to see that....

I don t believe for a second that Horatio could be that careless to make a dying woman pregnant. That is not in his charactor. So... if this is true then the writers of the show don t give a damn what they do to there own hero

It may not be his character but the way this show is going who knows? Eric went from catholic boy to man ***** in a few seasons. Next thing you know Calleigh will be a stripper, Eric will have joined some gay boy band and Horatio will find out he has about three kids across the globe. Yup, keep giving Donahue the pen. Do it, throw the nice show down the drain. Yeah good writers. *rolls eyes* *cough* Sniper Donahue *cough*

Although in my country we are still on the beginning of season 3, my opinion is that it is a small lack of personal life in the Miami show comparing to the Las Vegas one. However, a baby boom may be going too far!

Well this is interesting. I'm worried...very worried and I don't want this to happen. UNLESS it's Ryan and the writers decide to give us a semi nude sex scene while he and whoever create the baby :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back