BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*reads entire thread* :eek:

Holy crap, blasted TPTB. I think I am gonna be sick... urp... excuse me. *runs to bathroom*

ohh god i don't want to think about Horatio having sex. :eek:
me neither ... Oh no now I will be hitting my head against the wall the whole day to get that picture out of my system :eek:

It's understandable that you might feel a little prudish about such a thing. It simply shows your respect and admiration for the man.

Personally, I don't want to think of it either. But of course, it's possible.

I agree with Dungeon_Queen. Horatio is not really the kind who would make a dying woman pregnant just like that. As far as we know, Mari could have had a boyfriend. I don't really want to think that the baby would die along with her but there's always a risk that he/she would. :(

Well if it's another show with DC having babies then fine but the character of Horatio Caine with HIS baby just doesn't fit in CSI:M. I know he'll be a good dad and he's great with kids but it's hard for me to imagine him with HIS own baby. In fact, I find it acceptable(not that I like the idea) that 2 other CSIs will create another mini CSI but I can't picture Horatio...Ok, maybe it's not so bad if Marisol had a baby with someone else and died with the baby in H's arms and he adopts the baby but but...but...I dunno...*sigh* just wanna express my opinion coz whenever I think of this, that I'm gonna watch this happen...my guts get twisted. :(

I already didn't like the idea that H and Mari get together. But when I heard about the baby I almost screamed. I hope that's not his ... it can't be his :(
I knew that Ann D can have some crazy phases. But if she really let that happen it would totally ruin the show.
H would never get a dying woman pregnat. Ann is the ExecProd she must know that :confused:

It seems very hard to believe, doesn't it? I used to have alot of respect for Ann D's writing, and I feel she deserved that respect at the time. Now, I'm having very serious doubts. If this story pans out the way we fear it might, it is appalling on so many levels - and very distasteful.

Even if Marisol is currently in remission (which she may or may not be, but say she is and the cancer returns later), it would still be completely irresponsible and very risky.

Either Ann Donahue is really beginning to insult our intelligence or the spoilers are misleading and she has another angle up her sleeve. Please let it be the latter.

The thing is...Ann D and the other writers aren't stupid right? They must've done a lot of thinking, discussions, research, I think they must've looked into the audiences' feedback and responses too in some way or another. So I'm hoping upon hopes that this babies thing is not to be taken literally or maybe there's like what Lucy said...another angle up her sleeve...

I hope she is just toying with us. It's a little bit iritating but understandable. She wants to keep us interessted and discussing. But to achieve that by shocking us? a little harsh at least ... but I hope it will all turn out good in the end. Maybe some writers find a nice way to bypass that and still they can satisfy Ann

You know, perhaps Ann would read one of those books which inspired her for the ideas in CSI:M. There was a video interview and she said she had read books concerning all these mystery and murder. Maybe she got too busy and got side-tracked into some soap-opera on tv. Bad case for us even.

HUH? for a pretty recent fan of Miami, could someone please tell me what this plotline has do do with David's private life?
??? :)

I hope she is just toying with us. It's a little bit iritating but understandable. She wants to keep us interessted and discussing. But to achieve that by shocking us? a little harsh at least ... but I hope it will all turn out good in the end. Maybe some writers find a nice way to bypass that and still they can satisfy Ann

^So basicly she should keep us interested in CSIM in other ways than with comments that make us swear her to deepest hell :lol: :lol:

And Juma... it's just that David got a baby a few months ago with his girlfriend. (it really bugs me to say "girlfriend" when we talk about adult people)

Well Juma, I don't think the plotline has anything to do with David's personal life. Perhaps they got the idea from David's life but I pretty much doubt it. It's a close coincidence though. :p

fewwwwwwwwieeeeeeee.
with all the talk about Marisol and babies and dying I suddenly had a very bad feeling someone real just died. Glad it aint's so :)

I'm not sure, if AnnD really knows the characters, she's responsible for... Neither Horatio, nor Eric would be so irresponsible - they're both grown men and know how to handle a condom and I agree, that H would never get a dying woman pregnant (and even if Marisol is in a remission, remember Eric saying that she's much more ill, then she knows).
When Marisol is having a baby (whether it dies with her or not), let it please be not Horatio's. It would not fit the character to get her pregnant...
The other point is, if the baby "affects" Horatio, it could also be another child of Suzie, couldn't it? If she's on crack again (or on whatever she was) and pregnant, it would very much affect him, as he always said, that she's family to him.

So as a summary: PLEASE NO MORE RELATIONSHIPS FOR H - AND ABSOLUTELY NO BABYS... H is a character who's not meant to be happy in a family...

@ dungeon queen: coward :D *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back