BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhhhhhhh. I knew there was a reason I hadn't caught up on reading posts the past week............I really think I am going to be sick.

This can't be good..........on any level.

I won't even get started on how I fell about the Snake Lady because that's totally irrelevant here.

This sucks...............BAD!!!!

NOOOO. the nightmare comes true.
visit tv guide and read the info about the newest episode.

I saw the trailer an read the article. so H is seeing Marisol ... as long as isn't something serious and there is no baby involved :(
and in one of the next episodes the Boa just "fears" that she is pregnant. But we will see ...

and in one of the next episodes the Boa just "fears" that she is pregnant.

That's a sign! Remember when Speed was almost killed in an earlier episode in S1? Then in S3, they made it come true. So in the case of Boa Vista, it might turn out like that...but just speculation...I'm not saying it's really gonna be like that.

*cries* OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOT NATALIA!!!!! this is so sad yet so goddamn funny at the same time... i have mixed emotions at this ridiculous plot line...

it can`t be truth H to be father, and the soop in S4 go go deep and deep....mother die to give born of her child ....OMG did all world go madness..or writers need a little vacation, openly they are get sunnyHIT (sunstroke) in L.A. obviously the air in L.A. is full with virus, if they make the show in Miami things can be different :p

so H is seeing Marisol ... as long as it isn't something serious and there is no baby involved :(
Judging by Ann Donahue's quote that, "Nobody realizes how far this relationship is going to go, or how intense it's going to be", I would prepare yourself for the worst, unless AD does some kind of plot u-turn. She also predicted that this relationship would leave Horatio a 'changed man'.

With regards to the Natalia baby spoiler, TV Guide says that in episode #415 'Skeletons',
Back at the lab, Natalia fears that she may be pregnant with Delko's baby.

Here's a link to TV Guide.com

Probably we'll be spared with more details, if really NOBODY realizes the depth of the relationship Lucy... *trying not to puke*

I hope so too. I really don't mind the idea of these two together as long as it's kept subtle, but the whole baby thing is just crazy.

go ahead H, have your baby with erics sis.. I don't really care anymore.. lol . :D I'm in to good mood to get down over this now.. :D

Oh dear. So, it's started then...

The nightmare made flesh!
Seems that way. I would really like not to care, but as a fan of the show, I feel very disappointed that it has come to this.

This whole thing makes me so sick.

I thought the Baby Boomers already happened. What's going on now with people getting pregnant left and right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back