BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This better not be Eric/Natalia...i already can't stand her. I find her extremely useless!

We're all thinking it's either Horation/Marisol or Eric/Natalia. Watch, they twist this sh!t around and it's gonna be Caleigh that's pregnant. Or then again Alex.

Somehow, i really don't think it's Marisol, and it's she's the one pregnant. Then, i highly doubt she'll carry the baby full term. I mean last episode Eric did tell Horatio that she was sicker than she looked, plus the doc. said she's only got months left to live. So pregnancy and being really sick doesn't work well together. She'll die before she even has that baby. Her meds is what's still keeping her somewhat alive. If she quits that, she's going to deteriorate and fast. And she can keep taking the drugs with a baby on the way.
That's my take on that.

Cries in tears, read the TV 'Natalia fears she's pregnant with Eric's baby' Nooooooooooo

I think it is going to rock if they bring a baby into the show. I think it would be awsume if it turned out to be Speedle son or dauter then he would always in some way be there. I am defitly not missing the show now this rocks.

*grits teeth* ...I'm so mad there aren't even words. *Thinks about leaving Talkcsi altogether*

Not unexpected but still bad to see it in bold print, almost makes it too real somehow :(

I still can't believe if she can be pregnant in May sweeps and she will die this season as we are led to believe, that she can carry this baby to term, so unless they do something miraculous with the dates, we are about to get some major angst, I can't do with it anymore :(

Give our H a break :mad: He looks better with a smile ;)

*grits teeth* ...I'm so mad there aren't even words. *Thinks about leaving Talkcsi altogether*
*sigh* I know how you feel Geni. Infact, since this spoiler broke awhile back, I have been bracing myself for it's confirmation.

To quote a good friend of mine who no longer watches Miami or posts in this Forum due to what has happened to this once great show, "Just when we thought Miami had really hit rock bottom, still they continue to dig!" :(
I still can't believe if she can be pregnant in May sweeps and she will die this season as we are led to believe, that she can carry this baby to term, so unless they do something miraculous with the dates
I find it confusing too liz, unless Marisol doesn't die this season, and it drags on into next. I think I'm going to purge my head of these awful thoughts and just go back to watching the Miami of old.

I’m just so disappointed. How long will these horrible baby storylines last?!? It’s bad enough that Eric and Boa Vista are sparking up a possible baby but I really didn’t think Horatio and Marisol would possibly have one! Plus, Marisol has freaking cancer and every thing we’ve been told, she only has a few months left to live. What the hell?!?! Now, she’ll bare Horatio’s child only to lose it in the end? This is just going too far.

The reason I was hooked to CSI: Miami is the first place was because like CSI: LV, the show was simply focused on the characters solving the crimes. Any character background development was brief and that’s all we needed. Seasons 1 and 2 and I’ll go as far as say 3 were great but season 4… I really fell like I’m watching a soap opera. The writers need to go back and discover what made seasons 1, 2 and 3 so great.

As far as I see it, season 4 is officially doomed. It’s not going to get any better which is a shame. I’m hoping season 5 will re-capture the spirit of seasons 1, 2, and 3 ‘because I really don’t want a re-start on season 4.

At least at the moment, CSI: LV is still rocking and rolling!

Shame on the writers! It's just a horrible idea and a really BAD storyline! Shame what you writers do to our favourite show! NO BABIES!! It's such an awful idea!

KILL! KILL 'EM ALL!
MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

*Ducky runs around the room with insane laugh*

...ahem... lack of sleep

NO BABIES!!

....just don`t have words. i have declare to my self to not came in this forum...only bad news....for the moment every new post here prove the 'babies possible spoiler....f**k....

i know it will be sound meanness but hope Marisol die this season......

Oh, whatthefuckever!

So she actually gets pregnant, even though she's going through chemo, and smoking pot, and DYING A WRETCHED DEATH? Her body is still healthy enough to conceive, and nourish the fetus, and possibly carry it full term?

And he finds out during May sweeps... does this mean this will go through season 5? Is she going to give birth during November sweeps and die? Donahue said no one knows how far this will go... Jesus, man, the woman doesn't exaggerate.

Sigh.

The worst part is I can almost see it happening, Marisol giving birth to a sickly preemie (played by an incredibly healthy and rugged 3 year old), and then dying, and Horatio being all sad, but it's okay, as long as he has his sickly (but incredibly healthy looking) baby, the world will be alright. It'll be alright.

Pass the banana bag, please.

:lol:

Oh that did make he chuckle, thank you midnight!!

How they can expect us to believe there is nine months, or possibly six months, if we have a prem, between May and November (obviously in show time) is still beyond my imagining.

But here is the ultimate scene, they are going to give us Marisol dieing in childbirth or a section to get the baby out before she dies, this is the kind of fantasy the writers want to put us in I think, you see if I'm right ;)

But being CSI we don't want to much character on scene so this will all happen off screen and we will get H holding the baby :( looking like major angst :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back