BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

That's so great, Ducky [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

CAINEonFIRE, I'm afraid that according to the Talk CSI rules and regs, we can only have either a banner or text in our signature, not both. Thanks. :)

I believe it was midnight_tiptoes who originally put forward the theory that Marisol will die in childbirth, but the baby will survive:
    :lol: Great Raymond theory Ducky! I might just have to copy this and send it to Tally! ;) :D

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

docfrog, Lucy.... I'd be worried. I was so sure "don't mind Ducky...she just forgot to take those pink pills in the morning" :lol: :lol:

4. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Maybe he did. He just had his own kid, so maybe he's in the baby mood.

5. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Ah yes I see that original take on the baby thing, thanks I hadn't read it, minds think alike, it appears :eek:

Yeah I heard an interview with DC and I can't think of where but he said as a father he liked scenes with kids and interacting with them, so maybe he is not too concerned about the plot at all!

6. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

ugh its just so very much...the "horatisol" baby and the "nataliko" baby as well...PLUS marisol is dying

like what in the world is all this extreme business. i like it when you get a peek into their lives, but i think this may be overkill.

and if anyone is going to have a child, its me. ryans.

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

A few week's ago, Griffyn posted this, and I thought I would quote it again as it is such an accurate summary of what seems to be happening here:
    So very true. It really bothers me that Horatio's past as we know it has been swept under the carpet. The 'all new' Miami seems to have forgotten that there are fans out there who thought his 'old' past actually meant something. Silly us! :rolleyes:

Let's hope we may get to see Suzie and Madison at some point. That at least would be some consolation.

8. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Very much so. I don't think we're supposed to have memories or intelligence for that matter.

Superb post by Griffyn. I didn't see it before. Talk about hitting the nail on the head, and so eloquently too.

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

grrrrr....ok, so we know the E/N baby scare (I'm still hoping it's just a 'scare') is gonna happen, and it now looks like we finally have confirmation on the Horatio/Marisol possible baby?

I literally just don't know what to say anymore. Before the season began if someone told me we'd be discussing these kinds of storylines this season, I'd have laughed in their face. What has happened to my Miami?

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

DaWacko cool chat H/M. i laugh alot whne read this. it seems to me like light in the tunnel from opposite arriveing train :) or the chat between pessimist/optimist

pessimist: thinks can`t be more badly
    optimist: can be , can be

11. Beca

Beca Dead on Arrival

Here we are still watching season 3, but it seems there is a “CSI” baby-boom coming!!!
    For serious science and law adult persons, these fellows are very careless concerning birth control methods... :eek:

12. Hol

Hol Witness

I really can't believe that they will make two people pregnant at the same time...I mean I can not believe that Eric would be so irresponsible with the mole (the snake lady)...and wouldn't getting pregnant be ill-advised to someone with cancer?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Frankly, if Marisol has cancer she's likely to be undergoing chemo and, trust me on this, chemo KILLS your fertility. They basically pump radiation straight into your veins. If you get pregnant whilst undergoing it, your chances of miscarriage are very, very high. A pregnant chemo patient rarely ever carries past a few weeks. Add that to the fact that she seems to be smoking pot none-stop and Marisol simply SHOULD NOT be getting pregnant. We're talking about a MEDICAL IMPOSSIBILITY!

Mind you, Marisol is pretty much the healthiest cancer patient I'VE ever seen... :rolleyes: Why shouldn't she produce a healthy baby, because, as we all know, cancer patients are all saintly innocents dieing quiet, tragic deaths and falling in love with red haired super-heroes to miraclously produce healthy off-spring who will be able to look gorgeous while they're insides are falling to bits and never show a shred of emotion while their lives are falling to bits.

Uh-huh. Yup. Because that's what makes a believable and entertaining show.

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

But think about it.
    CSIM doesn't have "normal looking women". They have just pretty, model type women. So why not one seriously ill, pot-smoking model having a healthy baby?

I think Corey Miller should tie AD's hands... :rolleyes:

15. amergina

amergina Victim

Yeah, for a woman dying of cancer and undergoing chemo, Mirasol looks great.

Especially all that hair...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.