BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Yes, this has infact been discussed earlier in this thread (though you may not have read that Footyliz). Chances are this will happen, as also happened in 'ER' I think ie. they can maybe save the baby, but not the mother.

This has got to be the worst storyline ever. I still cannot believe that the writers expect us to believe that H and Marisol would risk this. Birth control anyone? :rolleyes:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know what to say. I'm so shocked. I can't believe it. Ann finally did it :( is this the reward for her loyal fans? If so, I'm more than flattered. She can't believe that the fans actually want this. Maybe she has gone crazy. Well she must be crazy. otherwise I can't explain why she is doing this to H (and to us). It's just horrible.
    My only hope is that the nightmare (if ever) will happen in the may sweeps. so it's still some weeks to go. Maybe some miracloulsy incident will save H from that ... but I doubt it. :(
    Shame on you Donhahue, shame on you. CSI:Miami was once the best show ever and you ruined it :mad:

3. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

Natalia will look so cute when she's pregnat

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

WTF????????????
    is it definant about H and marisol having a baby, or is that just a rumor? it is so f*****g weird.
    it is actually strange that they make any referance to H haveing sex with anyone, because they sort of portray him as a saint. this i strange, somebody please clear this up, find out where it came from, QUICK!!!!

5. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

I think this is about natalia being pregnat
    'cause it looks like in the trailer

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I guess he's human afterall! ;) The sex part doesn't bother me at all really. It's the pregnancy part that I find so unbelievable.

The link to this revelation is here. The original scoop comes from TVGuide.

7. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

The whole thing just sucks!
    @ dungeon_queen: Ann is NOT interested in loyal fans, she's just interested in pulling through her own ego trip. She seems to do everything to ruin the best show on TV! (Maybe she's a mole too, and gets paid for it?)[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Go back to the way it was in Season 2 and give Eric/Calleigh/Alexx/Tripp more storyline/screentime and it would be perfect!

I do apologize for my harsh words, but I almost choked on it

But I also must admit (and I hope, that the Eric-Fans will forgive me for that), that it could be interesting, having a Eric/Boa-baby (BUT I STILL WANT NO BABIES AT ALL!!!!), AND Boa being the mole. Quite a nice conflict of interests

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You know what amazes me most? 3 out of 4 are "scientists" and today's world...adults... there shouldn't be so much mistakes or that they wouldn't know that this would happen.
    But TWO similar situations and then we have four irresponsible aduts there.

Smart people. Smart people together. Still they end up showing them as irresponsible teenagers.

Bastards.

9. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

point well made. these people make a living in science and FREAKIN GENETICS yet they keep getting knocked up.

which is why im glad that ryan and boa vista didnt work out. thoguh it would be a good looking child.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

well said, Ducky . and your last remark got me smiling again, thanks ;)

at least H has more life-experience than anyone else on the team. and still he screws up like this. I can't believe it :mad:

Liz please stop Ann, or she will ruin the characters beyond repair :(

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

:lol:

Ahh....This baby issue kind of remind me of the Cuban vs Whites episodes. Cubans slaying people so brutally. Cubans raping people and smoking pot. Cubans shooting in hospitals. Cubans involved in gangs and gang fight. It's a controversy!! I just hope this baby thing would have a short storyline. I don't mean the baby should die, I just want the baby Out. Gone. Vanish into thin air.

12. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

Or not occur at all, Casper *hope dies last*

@ dungeon_queen: I don't care, WHO stops Ann, as long as she IS stopped (and we get our St. H back...)

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You know what would be even better for this all baby stuff? That after all... father of Marisol's baby isn't Horatio... but Raymond!

Aerosol: H... I have to tell... you are not the father...
    H: What? How's that possible?
    Aerosol: Well, ya know... while you were on that crime scene last time... your bro was on vacation in Miami... and came to look for ya... and ummm
    H: Yes, Aerosol...?
    Aerosol: Well, you know his habits with other women and I thought "what the heck, I don't have much time to live" so we had sex
    H: You had sex with my brother?
    Aerosol: Well, I thought why to have only one Caine when I have a change to get both of them. I know there would be third but too bad RJ was left in Brazil with his mom...
    H: ...
    Aerosol: I know what you think, but you don't know what I'm going thru...
    H: What Raymond wanted? Did he tell why he was here?
    Aerosol: Not first...but when he zipped his pants, he told me to say to you that now you'll have two his kids to take care off...
    H: *mumbles*
    Aerosol: Well, consider it as early Xmas pressie from your brother
    H: DAMN RAYMOND! Always have to come between me and my women!
    Aerosol: That's what you get when you stand on crime scenes whole day hands on hips and wearing sunnies...

(Thankfully Tally isn't reading this or she'd smack me. There's a reason why she calls me deranged Miami seer :lol: *look at my siggy* ) :lol: :lol:

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh sorry I stopped reading the thread for a while cause I didn't want to know, so I may have missed it! Or I may have suggested in the first place earlier in the thread, sounds like me :rolleyes:

As for the storyline making them look irresponsible, not necessarily the case cause as we all know even with the best birth control they are not 100% all the time, mistakes happen. They can go along this route without making them look like irresponsible teenagers, lets hope anyway, if we have to put up with this they need to save face somehow :eek:

15. CAINEonFIRE

CAINEonFIRE Witness

I wonder how the cast feels about this horrible storyline. Do they support it? It’s too bad David Caruso wasn’t a producer on the show like how William Petersen is a producer for CSI: LV and Gary Sinise is a producer for CSI: NY. At least that way, they have creative say in what goes down in the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.