"Art Imitates Life" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They don't do drama? Um, what show has Shankar been watching?

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'm very much looking forward to the team's therapy sessions, perhaps the only part of this episode I'm looking forward to watching. It's an insight into what these guys are thinking with regards to Warrick's murder. We get so little personal interaction by our favorites. I hope we aren't disappointed.

3. Cassis

Cassis Civilian

I love Sara, IMO her leaving was a bad thing because lotsa people ( including me ) miss her a lot in the show. I think the show is not so good without her. and when Grissom leaves it be worse Grissom is just irreplaceable .

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe this should be in the Spoiler Thread or the Jorja Fox thread?

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your right I put it in the wrong place and tried to delete it, but it didn't work, gosh, a mistake guess nobody ever does that:confused:

6. Cassis

Cassis Civilian

If you can say you happy she leaving on this thread, then why you can not say you happy she comeing back? that only fair. not fair if you can say thing's against.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The information provided dealt with other episodes, where as this thread is strictly for this episode. Alot of people wait until they have seen the ep and read the thread from the start, what they may not want to do is run into spoilers for future episodes. This has nothing to do with being happy or not. :)

But that about Jorja was not a spoiler it has been discussed (and if your new and didn't know that is fine) as to what defines when leaving or coming determines a spoiler. Hence the reason I left the quote about it in, it can be discussed in either the thread for the actress or the thread that discusses them leaving. ;)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry Destiny I put this in here, I didn't mean to, I tried to delete without success, OOOPS, I will be more careful in the future:(

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did you try the "go advanced" option in the edit window? I think there might be a delete post option there. :)
    Or were you just trying to edit it out of the post and it wouldn't cooperate? That's happened to me on occassion, only then it's a browser issue. IE is glitchy from time to time.

10. Destiny

Don't worry about the thread showing there was a deleted post, no one can access it so there is no harm done. Alot of boards have it so that after a certain time it will show a person has edited, or deleted a post. No harm done. ;)

11. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

I think the therapy thing could be good. Might develop or give us more insight into the characters. It's also not too realistic that they just go on the next week. ONe of them was killed by an undersherrif noneless.

12. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

DeShadow Seeker, I love your quotes.

13. Destiny

Thank you, and welcome, Some are quotes from a tv show, Tv shirts with sayings, one I made up and one I saw on a website. If it inspires or makes someone think or laugh then its done it's job. ;) Should click on my nick and see my profile there is an inspirational poem of sorts there. ;)

14. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

aww greg was just in the therapist office and look like he was about to cry

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Riley doesn't seem too bad so far. Although I'm getting the impression that Catherine already doesn't like her.

Two things pertaining to Hodges:
    1- Why does he get all of the plot-device witness scenes?
    2- How does he know the therapist (better question: will I care later)?