"Art Imitates Life" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 17, 2008.

1. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I watched the 1:30 preview over at CBS. It certainly looks a bit better than the second ep. I'll reserve judgement on the newbie.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well in all honesty "happy place" is the only ep of CSI Vegas that I remember being boring. :lol: I mean even the ones that had limited characters in it "Committed" and "Hollywood Brass" weren't boring. But, happy place was. So, I'm not sure Vegas could do any worse than Happy place. :lol:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I noticed in the preview that when the Counselor pushes over the tissue box it is Greg sitting there. So Toots, he is in it.

The stiff girl does look like Heather Graham. I thought the same thing.

I think I will like Riley more than Ronnie too. Ronnie just seemed really out of place to me. Riley looks like she will fit in better.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Greg was there? I'll have to watch that again. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that looked like Heather Graham. :lol:

I agree Ronnie did seem out of place.

When I first saw that video promo of the new CSI season and it first showed Riley outside at night with her hair in the ponytail... before it showed her face I thought she was Sofia. :lol: Then it closed up on her face and I realized it was Riley. :lol:

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If you watch the promo from the CBS site itself it is a lot clearer on there and you can see all of it better.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't know if Nick or Catherine are even going to be there so I'm wondering if they are going to just skip over their grief and focus on the others. Which would be kind of strange given how close they were to Warrick, even closer in some regards.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

He was even twice.

lol, she really looked like Heather Graham:lol:

I have hope and then lost it... Ehhh...

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well Riley has two things going for her 1. She seems to have a good sense of humour and 2. she's played by a Canadian!!!!!:)

About time they had a Canuck on the show. They haven't had one since the girl who played Holly Gibbs-who is from my home town-snobtown, Canada

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I meant only that I want Sofia back (I know, wishful thinking).

I still don't have clear opinion about Riley (lol, like everyone). So well, I can't say much. I can only hope that she'll be a good and interesting character (not like Ronnie who was only pretty face without brain). Oh, and don't mess in the area in which I don't want to see her:p

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

oh yeah, that's right she IS canadian! Ok, i like her.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I liked how she freaked SuperDave out. I think I'm gonna like her.

Plus she's Canadian.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah she seems like she's gonna be funny. Maybe she'll be the one to help Greg get his humor back. :lol: Maybe they'll start competing to see who can be funnier. :lol:

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL, I"m with everyone who thought she was Sofia at first. I was like. YES!!! Thank you!

And then I realised. And was sad.

They better show all the characters with the therapist. Considering how much they've been through and how we never really saw after effects from it. At least we saw Greg's hands shaking after he was blown up.

But Catherine, Nick and Brass....they REALLY need therapy.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wanna place a bet that those three don't seek therapy. Nick needs therapy BIG TIME.. he is the king of denial.

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I went over to the CBS site and couldn't find the preview anywhere. All it shows is the previous episodes.