Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by darx2mint4, Mar 11, 2006.

1. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I'm so happy they won.

2. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I remember them! They annoyed me to no end! Kept talking about how Christian and "God-ly" they were but they would treat everyone badly, act like a bunch of jerks, and would turn around and be like, "Boo Hoo! Everyone is SO mean to us. I wish they would just leave us alone. We treat everyone kindly and with respect. We are trying to keep our spirit strong and continue but theses people are making it so hard..." :rolleyes: Yeah right, sure Weavers. You're the victim.

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

I'm so happy that for once a team I wanted to win, won.

4. csi_fanatic87

They won! I wanted them to win pretty much this entire race and I was so happy when they did.

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I was soo happy!!!!! I came into school shouting **************** and ************ won!!! And no one got what i was talking about except a grandmother of one of my friends...yeah.. no one in my school watches CSI or TAR..thats probably cause it is a completely preppy school where the only shows are the OC, Gilmore Girls, Charmed, and House....(not saying those shows are nesseccarily preppy)

I don't know how many people know this....but Tyler made a movie called "Kintaro Walks Japan", it is about himself walking the length of Japan to please one girl (thats what I heard) and that is why he knows Japanese so well... and did anyone catch that taxi that looked like the Amazing Race flag?? Yellow and red? And when that taxi driver showed his phone and said he was gonna call for directions, all I could think back to was Season 4, the Seoul Korea leg, where that taxi driver drove into the North.....:D

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I use to watch it then the ep with Rob and Amber made me sick and I quit watching it. I watched this one off and on and I was glad that barbie doll and her b/f lost.

7. csi_fanatic87

I was too twiztid4Togo. The MoJo team got on my nerves. They were mean, rude, and whiny. Once they left I sighed of relief because I knew they wouldn't be in the running for the money.

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I am so happy they won.

I am so glad the frat boys didn't win. They would have probably spent it all on pretty girls. Plus I think the Hippies had more fun and at least helped out other teams.

Good for them and I hope they spend the money well. ;)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

so the hippies one..wow. Now that's AMAZING.I'm glad to hear it.

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

atleast ONE of my shows (well two if you count Lost) ended the way I wanted to
    I was so happy and jumping up and down with joy
    When the Hippies won ,the Frat boys annoyed me that ep so I"m glad they didnt win My votes were the Hippies or the Black couple ,I'm so glad the Hippies won
    as for the Weavers Ugh I'm a christian and the way they acted gave other Christians like me a BAD NAME None of us really act that way

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yeah, I remember them! They annoyed the crap out of me! I didn't like their attitude at all. They acted like they were better than the rest of the teams.

12. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Oh man, I wonder what they would think of the hippies :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they would have made so much fun of them [behind their backs, and then some] I know the hippies wouldn't take being made fun of, and do the same.That would be an interesting thing to watch.

14. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I'm so happy they won! :D

The Frat Boys accusing the Hippies of playing dirty, like they've always played fair! Ugh. And not even knowing the countries they visited...nice.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember watching the finale! I always get excited and nervous when it comes down to the last minutes! Oh, I love it!