Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

I'm not to sure about Sarah(girl with artificial leg)
I think she's playing the disability card too much. She said the "I need a doctor" thing like Charla(from charla and mirna) did. And then alot of people hated Charla for that, sort of like The BFFs From Alabama, they already hate Sarah.

darx2mint4 said:
I'm not to sure about Sarah(girl with artificial leg)
I think she's playing the disability card too much. She said the "I need a doctor" thing like Charla(from charla and mirna) did. And then alot of people hated Charla for that, sort of like The BFFs From Alabama, they already hate Sarah.

Yeah I agree with that too, it seems kinda unfair to do the whole disability thing. Like getting on the airplane before anyone else, I mean really, she can walk. Wasn't there a guy like last year that had knee problems and eventually that cost them the race? I don't see how that is any different from her--at least she can change legs out.

Ok well I missed last 20 min of the show last night--saw the part where the cars were breaking down and the one challenge of tear it down or fill it up but I would like to know who got eliminated and any other interesting tidbits any one has other than that Sarah is such a crybaby. Thanks.

Ok, here are a few things from last nights episode:
The cheerleaders got elminated.
Tom and Terry have horrible combovers.
Mary was saying how she's never met an asian person or a gay person before and then in her accent she goes "and I like them!!"

There are a few more things, but my fingers hurt from playing 2 hours of piano so i'll post them later...

Don't really watch it but it was here in newspaper ... season 10... they were in Finland :eek: I am shocked! :eek:

Just checked CBS's site and erm..in their map... Helsinki is in..bit wrong spot but thankfully in right country :p

I've been watching the Amazing Race, but don't have a favorite this time around. :eek:

Honestly, nobody can top the Hippies. :D

--------------------
Touch.jpg

Damn the Cho Brothers got eliminated last night. Now it is left to the Male Models, Cheerleaders, Bama, and those two that fight all the time (Rob and Kim). So now I basically don't care who wins.

I'm really mad the cho's got eliminated. I think they should have not waited for the 'bama sisters as much, AND they were way too cautious, but they gave too much trust, and that was their downfall.
So many sightings have been seen about TAR teams on an all stars edition. So far these teams are the most confirmed we are gonna get(heard from semi-reliable sources..): Charla and Mirna, Colin and Christie, Team Guido.....and thats pretty much it. I've also heard rumors about Mama Paolo and DJ, but that sounds sort of fishy to me....There is also much speculation that prior racers will make cameos at pitstops and such on this race. Some say the race started the 16th, but six teams were spotted in the miami airport today....so maybe that is when sequester started. But remember..I'm just the messenger...so don't hurt me! :D

The finale is tomorrow!! Anyone else excited?

I predict that Rob and Kim will win(like season 3's Flo and Zach..), The druggie/models will come in second, and the
'bama sisters will come in 3rd.

I don't think this is nesecarily a spoiler now because many magazines have confirmed this (and CBS), but All Stars is filming right now.

I'm hoping for a post-superbowl premiere, but I don't know how much time is left over after the superbowl for primetime shows, and Criminal Minds is already scheduled for that night...

I didn't really care for the models winning, but I didn't really like the other teams in the final 3 either. out of all the teams, Tyler and James fought the least, and got the most out of the experience...so I guess I'm not over-happy, but I'm not mad either.

I am so excited for February!!!!
Here are teams that I want in:
Season1-Team Guido & Kevin and Drew
Season2-Cha-Cha-Cha's
Season3-Derek and Drew *points to username* & John Vito and Jill
Season4-no one
Season5-Charla and Mirna & Colin and Christie
Season6-uh.....
Season7-Ryan and Chuck (they didn't even get a chance..) and Brian and Greg...but I have this BIG feeling that Rob and Amber will be back....*cough*mediawhores*cough*
Season8-It would be cool if Mama Paolo and DJ ran the race...but unlikely
Season9-no favorites....
Season10-David and Mary

If the race is going on right now, then I'm pretty sure that any racer posting on CBS.com is not in it..

Back