Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

CrimeShark said:
I'm so happy they won! :D

The Frat Boys accusing the Hippies of playing dirty, like they've always played fair! Ugh. And not even knowing the countries they visited...nice.
Oh I know especially since they are supposedly from College
(so were the Hippies though)
I was suprised at how little they knew all they cared about was hooking up with girls and I was SO MAD when they got mad at the hippies for playing unfair UH WHAT do they call canceling everyones taxi's

I just saw Poseidon today..and I thought that the actress who played Elena (Mía Maestro) resembled Flo (season 3) I would post pics but i'm too lazy to upload them onto my photobucket......but if anyone happened to see Poseidon..do you notice the resemblence?

It's moving again next season, to Sunday. Which is still a problem for me because of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Grrrr!

I know that sort of makes me mad I'll be all "Hmm Ty or the Amazing Race teams" AND the really sucky thing is I dont have a workable vcr anywhere in my house

^Me neither, i don't have a working vcr..but um i think that Extreme Makeover Home Edition gets repeated more frequently than TAR (cause tar really doesn't get repeated for like 2 years unless you live in canada) ...

I'm bumping this up from like 3 months ago....

So who is everybody's favorites so far?

I like the couple from Kentucky, and Tom and Terry.

I love it how there was all this hype about it being the most diverse race ever, and then Bilal and Sa'eed, and Vipul and Arti get eliminated in the first round. Well I don't love it that they are gone, but it was just like the Coup D'etat from Big Brother, the big hype and then..nothing.

I can't wait for more Phil :D

Wait? did it start tonight? I thought it didnt start till next week (*sighs* not to mention its going to be a problem being on the same time as Extreme Home Make Overs)

I love this show as it is always different.
I am interested to see how far the gal with the artificial leg will get. She had a hard time with the wall but she made it.
Can't wait to see the Beauty Queens get dirty or be in a non elimation where they have nothing (although most any guy will give them money but what about make-up?).
The couple from Kentucky might get interesting since she thinks a man should make decisions but she said in the race it will be 50/50 (personally that is how it should be in life) maybe she will learn something about herself.
The father of the lesbian hopefully will learn that there is more to his daughter than her choice to be a lesbian.

Seems like alot of learning to be done.

i'm curious to know what other surprises they have in store this season...it was kinda weird how they eliminated one team just because they got to the next site last....sad, but very cut throat!

I like the beauty queens, Dustin and Kandice. I was so happy that they started in Seattle! In Washington! In my home state!!!! Boo yeah!

Back