Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody *waves*

Have posted here before, but not regularly...

So, I feel that I have to say how I feel about Anna/Lindsay. And I feel good :) I like Lindsay very much, since the first episode she was in. I think she is a great woman/character. And I like Anna's work, too. Plus, I love her wavy hair, but that's not really important, I know :p Anyway, this is it. I like her!
I had a dream with her some months ago, a very weird one, but she was amazing in it. Oh yeah, she really was!

I am really looking forward to watch the episodes where she goes to Montana. Though I am going to miss her in the ones she doesn't appear. But it was for a good reason, right? By the way, I have a question: when did the first rumors about Anna being pregnant appear? Was it after an episode where it was noticeable? For example, I have just seen "Murder Sings The Blues" for the first time (yeah, we are a little late...) and when she was in that party train with Hawkes, before everybody appears, it was so clear :rolleyes:

By the way, I have a question: when did the first rumors about Anna being pregnant appear? Was it after an episode where it was noticeable?

Speculation actually started after episode #3 aired. Mainly the scene where she and Danny were walking down the street. It wasn't too noticeable to me, I just thought it was the shirt she was wearing.

It was most noticable during And Here's to You, Mrs. Azreal during one of her lab scenes with Hawkes. It seemed like the director just didn't care about covering it up anymore, since a lot of people knew already.

^^Thank you for the information. It's not that important anyway, I was just curious, because I thought that the fact that I noticed something was because I knew I was going to.

allstar12 said:
By the way, I have a question: when did the first rumors about Anna being pregnant appear? Was it after an episode where it was noticeable?

Speculation actually started after episode #3 aired. Mainly the scene where she and Danny were walking down the street. It wasn't too noticeable to me, I just thought it was the shirt she was wearing.

It was most noticable during And Here's to You, Mrs. Azreal during one of her lab scenes with Hawkes. It seemed like the director just didn't care about covering it up anymore, since a lot of people knew already.

I felt so too. I've noticed a few times already that you could see she was pregnant during the filming. And we've just seen ep sweet 16 here

She's pregnant?? What did I miss, sorry I haven't ben here before, but now I'm getting hooked on Danny and Lindsay, together and seperate, so is she really pregnant???

^^She was pregnant, she had a baby girl in January 14th of this year.

Glad that you are getting into them both (that goes to another thread :p), but as also in each one of them in separate, I am glad you came here to this thread, I guess we need some activity around here...Hope to see you often, ericsacutie ;)

^^Thanks so much, January 14th is my dad's birthday.
I am glad I started watching CSI NY, I used to only watch CSI, but now I love NY too.

Hey all... haven't been here in a while. Anyways, this is totally random, but I thought of it when I was watching the season one of American Idol Rewind. It was the finale, and I looked at Kelly Clarkson and immediately was like, "OMG! She looks just like Lindsay!!" It was the way her hair was styled and her clothes. Then it made me miss this board and I had to come back from preparing for finals 'cause I love you guys so much :D Anyways, just thought I'd share that. Kelly really does look like Anna though... at least to me.

^^I know what you mean:). I think Lindsay looks like Kelly Clarkson when her hair was straight.

I also think that Sally Field looks like she could play Lindsay's mom. :lol:. The whole time I was watching Legally Blonde II I was just like "this is Lindsay's mom.."

I got to see her on Medical Investigation! I happened to catch the last two episodes of the series! I loved Eva! And it broke my heart when she wanted to adopt that little boy and then his cousin showed up!

^^I know what you mean:). I think Lindsay looks like Kelly Clarkson when her hair was straight.
:rolleyes: I see a vague resemblance, but Lindsay is so much more beautiful than Kelly Clarkson. :lol: Kelly's a great singer though, but she still really bugs me--I don't know why.
:lol:

just poping in to say that I love the character of Lindsay. I liked her from the very beggining since she seems to be nice & sweet but she can hold her ground. and she is funny too.

I love her & Danny interact but I wish she would get more scenes with the others too. her & Stella e.g.

^^ She plays off wonderfully with Stella. a.k.a. Open and Shut. :) And I really loved how Stella cared for her in Silent Night. It really highlights the sisterly bond they have!

I think she plays well with other characters, too. Lately, it has been more with Danny, but I think she plays very well with Sheldon. Before she went on maternity leave, she didn't really work with Danny at all, so she had to interact with the other characters.

Jen

i just wish she had more air time than she does. She is the reason I started watching CSI: NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back