Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :) That's very cute.

I saw Anna in Without A Trace--but she's SO COMPLETELY different there... I mean, she played a cold-blooded killer. :eek:

^^Wow, really?! I would love to watch that. I always like to see actors that I am used to imagine as a specific character playing someone else. It's like seeing the difference, and establish a line between actor/character that I tend to get when folowing a character trough seasons. But that is going to be difficult, I think. Can you tell me what episode it is, anyway? I might try to find out if it is going to air soon here.

^^Both of her episodes should be airing at the end of May in the US. 2 different nights..but I can't remember which. I'll post back after I check my DVR.

They just aired in Canada about 3 weeks ago. I'd missed them the first time around on the Bravo channel, and made sure I kept track this time and managed to see them. And you're right, Del, boy is she different than Lindsay. I kept thinking "But Lindsay wouldn't do that!"

darx2mint4 said:
^^Both of her episodes should be airing at the end of May in the US. 2 different nights..but I can't remember which. I'll post back after I check my DVR.

Ooooh, thanks for that! I keep forgetting to tape it everytime they re-air it.... (yes, unfortunately I STILL am forced to used VHS tapes :eek: ) And iTunes doesn't have any WoaT episodes... nore Medical Investigation episodes... so I guess it's off to Amazon.com. Anyways, thanks again for that, I'll have to check my local listings!

CSI808, I like your 'from rascal to kelly' quote! back on topic: both episodes are airing in the US at the end of May?? NICE! My DVD rec is gonna be working overtime.

Anna's looking great post-baby girl (as dl_shipper said on another thread)! :)

I wonder if thats her or if that part is a body double?

if its her, she looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

Speaking of babies, I got a new nephew yesterday! :D

ker said:
I wonder if thats her or if that part is a body double?

if its her, she looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

It's amazing how fast she did that (if it's not a body-double...). I had a baby a year ago and still no signs of my old figure ;) I think I'm gonna ask her how she did that between mothering and filming CSI:NY...

I very rarely post in this thread, generally just reading, so I hate to pop in and voice anything negative, but my vote is on a body double being used in the finale.

I'm a mother of two with a build similar to Anna's and have great diet/exercise habits. I was at the gym and back to my normal size 2 within a month of each baby, BUT ... and here is the big BUT -- while it's quite possible to get a nice, flat tummy in the timeframe required for that episode shoot, I very much doubt her stomach would be that firm and toned. It's possible to look great in clothes within a very short timeframe after childbirth, but ... um ... undressed? Well, that's another story altogether. :lol:

I'll be curious to watch very closely when the episode airs. If you notice in the promo, in the shot where you see the torso, Lindsay's face is obscured. Watch how it's cut to see if we get the face and torso in one shot. ;)

^ At first I was thinking that too, but the promo doesn't really show her stomach...Carmine is pretty much blocking the view or she is stretching her arms above her head...(warning: promo pic) this is Anna though, just look at the chin...

^^Good post MrsG :) I've heard it is difficult to shed baby weight. I noticed that in the promo too; her face is indeed obscured where Danny is taking off her shirt. I hope it is Anna though.

We'll just wait and see :)

I was thinking body double, too, honestly. We've still seen Lindsay in lab coats up until this episode, and Anna's face still looks pretty round to me. Not that there's anything wrong with a body double--who would want to do a love scene just a few months after giving birth?

And what they can do in editing is amazing--I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to impose Anna's head on the body double in the scene to make it look real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back