Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
mercy said:
Hmm... the whole age thing... I just keep thinking about this in relation to Emily Procter on CSI:MIA. Emily is gorgeous, but I am betting that you won't hear her character Calleigh announcing that she is 38 yrs old anytime soon. (Dear Lord, please please let me look like that when I'm 38 ;))

Emily Procter is gorgeous and looks about 30. I never would have known she was 38 if I hadn't read articles that mention her age.

I think that Lindsay/Anna's age appearance on the show varies a lot with the material scene by scene. Some of the lighter season 2 moments make her look a lot younger, but any angsty moments/lighting age her (and by 'age her', I don't mean old, I just mean age variances). In a way, the differences help portray the mood of the scene and the seriousness. *shrugs*

I agree that the serious scenes age her. She scrunches up her face in a way that doesn't do her any favors. When they were doing the light-hearted stuff in season two, she looked younger, though I still don't think she could pass for younger than 32.

I'm dressing up as Anna for a "dress up as a celebrity" day at school tomorrow :D. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should wear as a shirt? I know I'm wearing khakis (no jeans allowed :( ) and I'm curling my hair...but other than that..I'm lost. :lol:. But I want to be her because she is one of my favorite actresses.

Oh, that's so cool! Um, maybe a tourquoise or blue sweater, like a cardigan and a camisole underneath or something??

Yeah, go with the blues and turquioses......I'm going to get my hair set in a permanent curl.....like Annas! haha I love the hair :p

As long as you stick to earth tones you will be wearing what Lindsay would wear.

I just saw the SVU episode Anna was in. I have to say CSI is not doing her justice. Even though she had like two scenes in the SVU episode the emotion she was putting out was more powerful than what she has been doing on CSI.

Thanks for the tips guys :). I got my hair to curl like hers, then I found a turquoise tank top and put a navy cardigan ontop :D.

Do you know when that episode will be on again, CSI_Watcher_8? I always miss seeing Anna in other shows..

I always miss seeing Anna in other shows..

Even though she had like two scenes in the SVU episode the emotion she was putting out was more powerful than what she has been doing on CSI.

I couldn't agree with you more. I had seen Anna in other shows, but she really hit my radar with the SVU and Without a Trace appearances. She just tore the house down on WaT, in my opinion. I honestly don't understand why the writers don't give her storylines with more meat and just let her do her thing. She's an amazing actress! :)

i appreciate your interest in my article. I hope you find this information helpful.

So, since she has now given permission, this is the link to the article.
Oh my God! Thanks Catey! This rocks! It's too bad no one has scans though. I'd love to see some more photos or maybe the Season 2 Promo was it.

^
^
The pic they used for the article was just a season 2 promo of Lindsay in the lab, with a pink shirt and grey slacks. You've probably seen it before.

Jessica6 said:
allstar12 said:
darx2mint4, Anna's episode "Manhunt" is on tomorrow at 9 on USA :)
What channel is that? :confused: :lol:

I have no idea, Im in Canada :lol:

For Canadians, Mystery Canada airs SVU but I think they showed Anna's episode a few days ago. But, OMNI 2 airs SVU every night @ 7 pm, and they're half way through season one so, her episode will probably air early next month :)

allstar12 said:

Jessica6 said:
allstar12 said:
darx2mint4, Anna's episode "Manhunt" is on tomorrow at 9 on USA :)
What channel is that? :confused: :lol:

I have no idea, Im in Canada :lol:

For Canadians, Mystery Canada airs SVU but I think they showed Anna's episode a few days ago. But, OMNI 2 airs SVU every night @ 7 pm, and they're half way through season one so, her episode will probably air early next month :)

I am too... Thanks!

I haven't gotten a chance to watch her Without a Trance episode yet I always seem to miss it. I got blockbuster to send me the SVU so I could watch it when I had time. Guess I will have to check and see if WaT is on DVD.

At the end of last night's episode I think Lindsay would have been better suited to talk to the girl about her abuse. Well we only have to wait a couple more before at least she will be mentioned. ok that's just sad :(

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
At the end of last night's episode I think Lindsay would have been better suited to talk to the girl about her abuse. Well we only have to wait a couple more before at least she will be mentioned. ok that's just sad :(

I don't know, I think Stella was the more suitable choice. Not because Lindsay wasn't there, but mainly because Stella is a victim of domestic violence and is known for showing compassion and empathy towards the victims or suspects. Im not saying Lindsay's can't or wouldn't, I just think with Stella's past that she was a better choice.

I didn't think about of Stella's past. I have really never seen Stella get personal with a suspect. Didn't seem natural for her that's all. I could see Lindsay feel sorry for her even if she hasn't been abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back