Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keich

keich CSI Level One

I guess I'm a little late, but it's better than never, right?

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

And thanks for that article!

I've been reading the thread and the spoilers, but has there been any word on when she will really be back?

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I know this is late but thanks Faylinn for the tv guide schedule for her but they aren't showing it in my area. But I see that her Law & Order: SVU episode will be airing next week on the east coast in case anyone else wanted to know.

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

People.com has a small article on it's site regarding Anna Belknap having her baby. Still no name or other info, but since it is a major magazine mentioning Anna, I thought I would post the link anyhow:
    People.com: Anna Belknap of CSI:NY Welcomes Daughter

4. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^thanks mercy for the link
    I cant wait to see some pics, i bet her daughters soo cute!!!

I put this in a spoiler box because I wasnt really sure if i should say it or not, but all i think we know Keich is that Linds comes back in 3 eps-#18, where she is on trial in Montana. I dunno if that helped...:)

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I'm a bit late, but CONGRATS to Anna and Eric!! :D

6. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Congrats to the happy parents :)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

CSI_Watcher, I love SVU, it's my second most powerful addiction besides the 3 CSI franchises. :p

Ok, apologies, I haven't been in here for a while, but my school started again and....yeah :( :lol:

Ok, thanks for the I think theres two links to articles about her, even though its basically all the same information, it gives me more of an excuse to bounce from site to site excitedly! :D

and how have all my fellow Anna fans been going?

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for that link mercy. I've been looking everywhere to see if anyone knows the name of her daughter and some info on how both Anna and the little girl are doing, but still no luck. She'd probably wants some privacy during her short maternity leave.

New info revealed that she was 18 when her friends were killed, so she's suppose to be 28 now. I always imagined she was of Anna's age (34) especially while Anna was pregnant I thought she looked a bit too old to be playing a 28 year old ;)

Hey BG I think were just missing Lindsay already :( (and we haven't even had an episode without her yet :lol:)

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

interesting, thanks for the spoiler!

10. keich

keich CSI Level One

Thanks, goodnite_tonite, it did help. :)

11. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^haha welcome :)

oooh, interesting spoiler dutch, thx!

yay only 4 more days till the new ep! But, theres no anna...*tear* ohwell, its only 3 episodes, she'll be back as soon as you know it!

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

dutch_treat so where did you get that info? The age thing is so weird. Makes me wonder how old the rest of the cast is surpose to be then.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    It was posted in the Spoiler Thread and the DLC site :)

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Hmm... the whole age thing... I just keep thinking about this in relation to Emily Procter on CSI:MIA. Emily is gorgeous, but I am betting that you won't hear her character Calleigh announcing that she is 38 yrs old anytime soon. (Dear Lord, please please let me look like that when I'm 38 ;))

I think that Lindsay/Anna's age appearance on the show varies a lot with the material scene by scene. Some of the lighter season 2 moments make her look a lot younger, but any angsty moments/lighting age her (and by 'age her', I don't mean old, I just mean age variances). In a way, the differences help portray the mood of the scene and the seriousness. *shrugs*

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^You're right allstar it was posted in the spoiler thread :)
    people are now talking about Lindsay's age too, because they seem to be casting a 14 year old with brown eyes to play a younger Lindsay --- strange --- :confused:

That's a good point mercy. During season 2 Lindsay was so funny and seemed so happy with her new life that she looked years younger than the season 2 Lindsay who's very troubled by the past that came back to haunt her. :( I think that shows that Anna is doing an awesome job with Lindsay's character. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.