Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have permission from the author of the article from Portland magazine to post a link to the article. Since it now has been reproduced on aroundmaine.com. This is the email she wrote me:

I thought I'd let you know that the entire Anna Belknap article (picture included) which is in the current issue of Portland Magazine is available on-line at aroundmaine.com: feel free to read it and link it anywhere you like.

For your information, once we post a new article on the site from Portland Magazine (in about two weeks), this one will go into aroundmaine's archives, and the link will be different. this site is operated by Time Warner Cable of Maine.

i appreciate your interest in my article. I hope you find this information helpful.

So, since she has now given permission, this is the link to the article.

http://www.aroundmaine.com/07/portmag/belknap/default.asp

Amy Louise Barnett

To the mods: This is a legit email that she sent, same address as before. Because it now has been reproduced elsewhere, we can add the link. I intend to email her again, and thank her for this.

^^The first four times I tried it didn't work, but the fifth time it did!
My browser must just be nitpicky today :lol: Thanks, again!

I just thank the author for telling me about the link. She said to feel free to post the link now. I'm glad she gave permission. Nothing earthshattering about the article, but at least it's nice to know more about Anna. There is not a lot of info on her out there.

let's just go back to Anna's hair for like 5 seconds. I think it's naturally straight because in the article it says they change her hair, so I guess thay make it wavy..

okay no more hair now.

It's nice to read something about her back ground and how she and her husband spent their time off. She sounds totally sweet!

Txs catey

Radical618, I'm thinking her hair is naturally wavy and that maybe it used to be chemically straightened. One of my co-workers (who also just gave birth in Jan. to her first) used to have her hair straightned and then stopped when she found out she was preggers. Apparently its not good for the baby. She had to wear a headband to hide the curly waves coming up.

lol...or it could just be that she shoves her hair any old way when she's not on set, like normal people,...congrats to Anna on the Baby girl, bet she's a cutie!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back