Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be "Bad Beat." I just watched that episode last night. ;)

*goes back to lurking* :p

She had a funny line about the new girl getting stuck with all the crappy jobs in that one. That made me laugh. :lol:

Yeah, I liked Lindsay dumpster diving there. She looked particularly cute when Mac teased her.

There's an avatar i have of that scene where she looks like a little kid holding up something. It seems like she's implying "look what I found!" It makes me smile everytime I see it.

LookWhatIDid.png

I can't remember if I have asked this here before or not. But in Zoo York she said she was staying with her uncle. Do they ever mention in another episode if she found a place in Manhattan like she wanted? ;)

Nope. They never mentioned anything else about her living situation. I guess we're supposed to assume that she found a place. ;)

That's a cute avatar, by the way, Radical. :p I love that her hair was in her face the whole time as she's perched precariously on top of the mound of garbage--while Mac just stands on the street waiting. :lol:

I love that one too. Dont know if I'm gonna change mine though, I kinda like mine now... One Danny Messer to go Please.

Love the icons, Rad. Especially the Lindsay one. She does look like a kid there, biting her lip like that. :lol:

I checked the Futon Critic, and I don't see it as a repeat ... yet. BUT, there are plenty of days left before the premier so they are BOUND to show it again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back