Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I just got done riding a horse... and I feel bad for any guy who has to ride one because that has to hurt like heck! I would love to see Lindsay try and teach Danny to ride!

hey everyone ::waves::. I'm new to the thread.. I cant remember if I've just read through it before, or actually posted.. but... Anna is such a great girl, the few times I've met her she's been awesome to me. I would love to see a case with her and horses.

smiliee.. ha ha, I have to laugh. I've ridden horses for pretty much my whole life, about 14 years, started when I was four maybe five years old. It does hurt, and I have a team roping partner whos a guy and every time he gets bumped around in that saddle I feel so bad for him, we've had some close calls over the years.

Back to Anna, again, I'd love to see her respond to a case related to horses or the mounted unit, and take Flack/Danny with her, I bet those guys would be a riot, the writers would have to make one of them be freaked about horses, and of course, Lindsay would show them how country girls handle horses..

CSINYRULZ said:

smiliee.. ha ha, I have to laugh. I've ridden horses for pretty much my whole life, about 14 years, started when I was four maybe five years old. It does hurt, and I have a team roping partner whos a guy and every time he gets bumped around in that saddle I feel so bad for him, we've had some close calls over the years.

I love roping! So much fun!

Speaking of roping... I would love to see Lindsay try and teach Danny to rope a calf! That would be hilarious!

Horses and me DO NOT mix.

My bnest friend is a horse fanatic she has her own....its taken her five years to get me IN a feild with horses.

Never mind ride one.

iheartnickcath said:
*glares at audacity* I'm gonna haunt you.

Puppies!

No wonder I'm having bad dreams at night! :lol:

I take it you like puppies, IHNC? ;)

As far as the animal thing...hmmm...a goose on a leash? Was this man also walking around talking to himself??

Horses are very beautiful, but I try and stay away from riding them. I could see Lindsay, however, jumping on one of the mounted NY horses and taking off to catch a criminal! :lol:

I'd like to see Lindsay do something a little different than riding horses or tangling with animals (although it certainly would be funny)!!

Going undercover on Broadway?? Hunting down a serial killer while in upstate New York?? Cliched but curiously interesting! ;)

Welcome CSINYRULZ!

Night All!

Since we've already established that she has an affinity for musical theater and Broadway is such a recognizable part of NYC, I think her working a case involving Broadway would be great...Though given that both Mac and Danny have been established as musical (in Stuck on You), I'd rather not have the case reveal that she was the lead in all her high-school musicals or something.

The horse idea is good, especially since we've now established she's worked with horses (just because she was from Montana doesn't mean she had any experience with a ranch or horses). I didn't really watch season one, but as I understand it, Officer Blue involved the mounted patrol in some way. I wouldn't want a storyline with Lindsay to seem recycled from an earlier case. Also, I'd kind of like a case that doesn't portray her as sterotypical country hick...

I would also like a case that shows a new interest or dimension to Lindsay. We know she's a country girl and we know she likes musical theater, so something that teaches us more about her would be cool.

yup, I'm the reason why you've been having nightmares :devil:

of course I love puppies. :(

yeah, I liked to see that too, cfar.

smiliee.. I would love to see that too.. Lindsay trying to show Danny or Flack even.. maybe even Mac, to Rope.. dont know what the story line would be, but it would make for a very "different" feel, entertaining to say the least. I LOVE roping, it honestly is my passion.. lol.. well aside from my job.. but thats off topic...

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone - Audacity.. :)

cfar- good ideas, I agree with the Mounted Unit storyline, I really loved "Officer Blue" - not just because it dealt with horsies (lol), but the fact that the Mounted Unit is such a HUGE part of NYC, how could you not eventually run a storyline with it... but, I think one with her somehow having to be around Ranch life would be a great story- something that could even give us a little inside to her past, good or bad... but still would give us some knowledge.

Welcome, CSINYRULZ! :D

Roping? Oh boy. Tried roping a calf and it's darn hard! One of them calves almost trampled me. :lol:

Welcome to all the newbies! Nice to see so many new faces ...

I thought I would drop by and share something Spader posted over at the DLChem board -- an article on Anna located Here :)

audacity said:
iheartnickcath said:
*glares at audacity* I'm gonna haunt you.

Puppies!

No wonder I'm having bad dreams at night! :lol:

I take it you like puppies, IHNC? ;)

Guys, please take the off topic convo to PM or IM, thanks.

I like the Broadway idea a lot. NY is a big theater town, and it would be cool to see a case revolving around that. Since it's been established in two eps that Lindsay is pretty into theater, it would be a good way for her to show off her theater knowledge/love.

Thanks for posting a link to that article, FlyGirl! Anna seems really fond of that black hat!

audacity said:
As far as the animal thing...hmmm...a goose on a leash? Was this man also walking around talking to himself??

He was talking, but I think it was to the goose. His (The goose) name was Bob.

Going undercover on Broadway??

A serial killer depicting a broadway act, killing of characters for real that were only suppose to be killed in the act. Lindsay, who knows alot about this play, is assigned by Mac to play the next to be killed. Another one of the CSIs also join the play to watch over Lindsay. Lindsay catches the killer, but almost dies in the process. (Now that would be an intresting episode(s))

I don't think I'd want to see Lindsay get up and do a song/dance routine, but using her interest in musical theater as a storyline would be interesting.

In the article that Flygirl posted, it's interesting to note that Anna's interests seem to be varied. She has an affinity for musical theater along with marine biology and law! ;)

Anna doing a song/dance is okay, but Lindsay? I don't see it. But I agree about the using her interest in theater as a storyline. That'd probably give us a fresh perspective of her.

I don't want to actually she her do it, just a general mention of it. I was actually think more along the lines as she is sent to work there undercover and (before we see any acting), like she is snopping around looking for any indictation of who it might be after everyone left, she is attacked, by the killer then they start at it and then who ever was assigned to watch over her comes in and shoots the guy, even though Lindsay has it all under control. (Okay, maybe I am weird, but I want to see that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back