Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
pizzapie said:
This pic

credited to abc

Edited to fix link, because I accidentally put the entirely wrong link in.

I agree, she does look different... Pizza. I like that pic-- The 3 chicks of CSI... :lol: nice... Linds looks the best of course thoug ;)

feenx said:
wow, the rumor we started here.

Oh no, now I feel like I'm a participant in those rumors! :lol: :eek: I posted my thoughts about this over at the D/L Forum, but I saw this question in other forums. I guess I'm one of those people that thought she was carrying a 'little extra something' but I don't know if that necessarily equates to pregnancy.

Lindsay looks really looks good in the three CSI women pic...Her hair is a little ruffled... :cool:

I wish they would make her hair straight again. I mean, i love it in curls like that, but I also loved it straight.

well, I would like that rumor to play out. NY is suppose to be character driven and out of six random people at the NY crime lab, its odd none of them are married or have kids.

feenx said:
i think she looked alot like Kelly Clarkson with straight hair.

I know! I was flipping through a magazine once and I was like "Lindsay!" And then I figured out it was was Kelly Clarkson.
AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I wish they would make her hair straight again. I mean, i love it in curls like that, but I also loved it straight.

Oh I know, me too! I really loved it straight. But I really like it curly too.

smiliee said:
feenx said:
i think she looked alot like Kelly Clarkson with straight hair.

I know! I was flipping through a magazine once and I was like "Lindsay!" And then I figured out it was was Kelly Clarkson.
AlyssaluvsDanny said:

Oh I know, me too! I really loved it straight. But I really like it curly too.

That happened to me once too. I wsa like "Yes Finally!-- oh wait nevermind.. :rolleyes:"

I like the straight hair look sometimes.. but the wavy hair i think loos better on her.

4 more, im going to throw some kind of party over here when it premiers.
(im such a dork)

Can I come???

He he... yeah my partner on the ambulance watches CSI:NY with me when we have to work Wednesdays and he's like.. "dude I didnt know Kelly Clarkson was on this show?" and I'm like no :):looks at him weird and punches his arm::) thats not Kelly, thats Anna Belknap, shes new to the show... sheesh...

he kinda just gave me that look like "oh my god your nuts" and now he's like in love with her so.. ha ha ::sly grin:: my plan to draw people into CSI:NY is working.

yeah you can come.

i got my parents into the show.My mom loves gary, we fougth over him for a while...she won.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back