Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, whats weird is she doesnt have a southern accent at all, but not everyones is like THICK! it depends on where you're from, its the same with NY, it all depends on where in the state your from, I have friends in Montana that talk california-ish, so ya know... I'd love to see her kick some dudes ass.

they usually have some type of accent though. I've heard a few people from Montana with a hefty accent.. heh.. I hang around with a lotta hicks... lol so.. ya know... :)

Audacity - I love your avatar, I kept meaning to tell you that.

Even if she grew up in the country, she's probably lived in Bozeman for a few years, and you tend to lose an accent over time. Bozeman may not be as big as NY, but it's certainly not a small town. I'm sure there's some diversity. And today, with TV, dialects and accents are far less common.

You can tell the difference between her and Danny.

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Great thread about Anna/Lindsay. Love her character in NY. My favorite used to be Stella but somehow the Montana girl making it in the big city appealed to me more. =)

welcome Potato... nice to see a new face.

Yeah Pizza your right, usually you loose an accent over time, my friend from Georgia moved out here to cali and lost her accent within a year.

Feenx thats so funny, I live in cali and I have total "surfer" language - "dude, like... " I know you know the other ones... lol... I love accents, I wish I had a NY or Australian one.

Bozeman is definitley not small, I visited MSU (Montana State University) to sign up for Fall 2007 transfer, and Bozeman is a really really pretty area, nice people too...

K, heres a good question. If you and Lindsay/Anna were room mates/sisters/aunt-niece/ whatever you want, something where you'll be close with eachother. And you guys had a whole day to do whatever you wanted what would you do?

shop? veg-out? club?

Hey potato! :D

Thanks CSINYRULZ! Ooh, I keep meaning to tell you that I love your sig! It rocks! Eddie is one of the people that drew me into CSI:NY because I loved Tag! Okay, that's a little OT!

But yes, Montana people speak like Northern or West coasters...perhaps with a little country twist. My cousins are from Montana and they tend to make fun of my Texan accent. But sometimes they have a little country talk in them too... :)

Bozeman, Montana is a college town. It's probably one of the more diverse places in Montana---perhaps compared to other cities in Montana. But it's only about 30,000 in population. It's one of those places were small town values meet college town values. I live in one of those places! LOL!

If I had the day to spend with Lindsay, we'd talk about boys---she seems to be around a lot of hot ones! Occupational hazard, maybe? :lol:

If I had the day to spend with Lindsay, we'd talk about boys---she seems to be around a lot of hot ones! Occupational hazard, maybe?

That's for sure... I basically would be taking about her boys though... mine dont even compare!

If i had a day to spend with her i'd.... teach her how to prepare a mexican meal, watch a movie, talk girl talk.
Feenx thats so funny, I live in cali and I have total "surfer" language - "dude, like... " I know you know the other ones... lol...
well that's why people make fun of me cuz i also say dude and all those other one, but with that southern accent:lol:

^^^ he he he..

Auda- Thankies, I love my sig too!! and I think Tag is one of my fav Eddie roles... sorry.. OT.

Yeah, I grew up in a small town too, not so much a college town, but one of those cute little country-ish towns here in cali. Montana is beautiful, I love the country, but love the city too so, I have both worlds out here in california.

Lindsay sure does hang with some hotties, I'd definitley ask for some advice on boys since they are so darn complicated! 3 weeks 2 days till Season 3!!

3 weeks 2 days till Season 3!!
argh!!! it's seems it's taking forever. lucky you CSINYRULZ working with firemen, i live across the street from a fire house met a couple of them and one even gave me a tour of the fire house :)

Zuiker commented in the CSI Files interview that Lindsay's character will have a problem with a mother in episode #5 and then remove herself from a case in episode #12. One of the episodes centers around three children that have been murdered. Do you all think these cases will reveal her 'dark secret' or is Lindsay just affected by another case that she worked in Montana? The 'dark secret' was supposed to be what drove her to become a CSI. So did she experience a situation in which she saw several children murdered? Does she have a problem with her own mother? Or does anyone think that Lindsay might have had a child that was murdered? So many possibilities!

yes so many possibilities, i remember her saying that she has seen alot of blood i think it was in the crossover episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back