Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(, no Lindsay :( i like Aiden, but since what happend i get a bit sad when i see her which my brother makes fun off. SecretSophie thanks for the link, wish i had the money to buy some of them.

yeah I love Aiden/Vanessa, but Lindsay has grown on me since Aiden left, plus I relate to Lindsay 100%, honestly shes like a sister from another mother... lol...

I think you were right the first time.
sister from another mother
I do think more people can relate to Lindsay's character then Aiden. Because everyone at some point is the new person or moves to a new place (fish out of water scenario). I liked Aiden but couldn't relate to being from NY or to her being a CSI. ;)

yeah I liked the first one better too, they both sound okay... but whatever... how about "I relate to Lindsay as if she were my sister" hows that? Yeah I think everyone can relate to her in some way, new to place/school/job, picked on or toyed around with by all the regulars "the new guy/rookie" so.. ya know

She looks prettier in that second one. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, or the smile.

And I want that jacket! (And her hair)

She looks a little tired in the first pic. But she also has kind of a soft quality in her face though. She has a nice smile in the second pic and her hair has some bounce. :cool:

I'm just curious to see what direction the writers take her character this season...'lighthearted' Lindsay or 'tough CSI' Lindsay... :confused:

Okay, I love those pictures so much! And her hair looks awesome! And I absolutely want her jacket and her shirt. They are both really cute. And I'm happy she is smiling in the second picture because now we know she'll be happy. And I like it when we see a happy Lindsay.

her hair looks totally cute - looks like its a bit darker, no? Maybe its just me, it looks a little redder to me, I am so excited for this season!! ::screams a girlish scream:: had to get it out!

someone pointed out here that she looks different, then in her forum someone said she looks pregnate what do you guys think?

Yes, I think she looks different. No I don't think she looks pregnant.(What forum said that?) I like her hair though. It's really pretty.

And feenx I love your avatar. That's so awesome.

Putting it behind spoiler cut in case some don't want to be spoiled. She kind of does look pregnant- however, I tend to think that if she were, TPTB would try to hide it more than that. Also, in the second ep, she's going to be in a bra on screen (NOT in bed, or anywhere close to a bed), and I doubt they'd do that if she were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back