Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a Lindsay hair/makeup/clothes thread would be so awesome. I absolutley love her style. I'm not a style-ish kinda girl, I dont follow the trends - my sisters the fashion major of the family. But, I actually have started to pick up some of Lindsays ideas or rather the costume peoples ideas for her clothing, its nothing too low cut, usually casual pants as well, I'm a total california girl, so I rock the flip-flops, jeans and tanks, but every now and then I'll watch CSI and go "huh, thats a cute outfit shes got, I'm gonna try that".

Again, she pulls off any look well I think.

I like the fist 2 pics you had of her hair and clothes style. I'm not sold on the 3rd. I want her to try new things but I also like that she isn't trying to hard to come a new yorker. I like when she wears earth tones. But the jacket and t-shirt should maybe stay danny's style of choice. She should try something esle. I just don't know what. ;)

A Lindsay's style thread would be awesome! I want all of her clothes! And I really love the way she can style her hair so differently all of the time. And she has that black winter coat that she wore in a few episodes, the one I'm thinking of is Cool Hunter, and I absolutely loved it. I searched all over for it but I couldn't find it!

And I love those pictures. I really liked her hair straight. I thought it was cute. But the curly hair is pretty too.

I know what coat your talking about. I love... love... LOVED her jacket in "City Of The Dolls" black jacket that she wore when she and Danny were out questioning the woman about her daughters doll.

I loved her dress in... damit i can't remember the name of the episode.. the one where they find the body in the subway.

^"Risk" was the episode. :)

So much of how people view a character (or person for that matter) is through their appearance or wardrobe. Should Lindsay be presented more as the 'girl next door' wearing her hair up---looking a bit younger? Should they go with the softer, more feminine look and dress her in girly tops and slacks? Or should they go with a little more edgier or sharper look with richer, bolder colors in her wardrobe? What do you all think? :confused: :cool:

I honestly enjioy her being the classic girl next door, I dont think the writers should forget the fact thats shes a country-girl, and every now and then she references something or she has that "look" like in the Sara Butler case, where it hits home. Plus, her looking more like the girl next door, adds for entertainment when she decides to unleash some anger or rage at a suspect and all.

But, on the flip side, like someone mentioned, usually when you move to a new place, especially somewhere like NYC or Los Angeles, you usually change - and thats for anywhere, when you move its a chance for change. When I moved from the small town I grew up in, down to LA, I changed my appearance and just how I acted and all, so, I think dressing her in things maybe not "super edgy" but every now and then tossing on something not so girl-next door could let us know that shes slowly changing and getting comfy with being in the city.

CSINYRULZ said:
I know what coat your talking about. I love... love... LOVED her jacket in "City Of The Dolls" black jacket that she wore when she and Danny were out questioning the woman about her daughters doll.
Oh I just watched that Episode last night :) It's very nice I've captured that Jacket in my head !!!! lol ..
in that episode she wore very nice clothes .. :eek:

yeah she did. For the most part she always seems to be dressed nicely. Not too flashy or "out there" but cute, I guess that would be the word.

Yes. I am so in love with blues. I think it works with her hair and skin tone. And in a weird way makes her appear older. The one time I saw her in Pink on the show I thought it made her appearance too soft and young. But the earth tones remind me of her background. (Montana) ;) crazy I am

Lindsay's worn red before (Supermen). She's also worn green (admittedly an olive green- COTP).

I really liked the top she wore in All Access, and the outfit she wore at the beginning of Stealing Home.

I'd like them to keep her style similar to that of late S2. The earlier outfits were a little bit "younger", not quite as professional. I don't want her to be wearing low cut tops that often- every once in a while is okay, but the girls do not need have that much screentime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back