Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
::nods head in aggreement with Audacity:: I really think Lindsay is the kind that became a cop to put people away or in her case, solve crimes and then put people away. Something makes you want to go into that line of work- fire,police, doctor, etc. So, something happened in her past. I remember (someone already quoted it) about her "seeing much worse" after Danny had told her a scene was bad.

I really liked the idea that she wasnt able to close a case and its something that could be haunting her and every now and then a new case strikes up a memory. Who knows??

When the writers begin to let us in on it whether its bit by bit or in one entire episode, I know I'll be excited about it. My only worry is that they have us all kind of in a trap thinking its something HUGE and I'm afraid it'll be a little thing, she got in trouble for something little or stupid, that I know will piss me off, they've been tinkering with it for a whole season it needs to be something good.

pizzapie said:
I'm beginning to wonder if Lindsay's need to be a CSI is less of a desire to put people away than the need to make sure she doesn't do something illegal.

I agree, it kind f seems that way sometimes...

I've considered something similar to that idea, audacity, that she was perhaps in a relationship with someone and didn't see the warning signs that the person was killing people or something...it's an interesting concept, and if they used it on the show I'd be curious to see how they set it up. :)

But I also agree with CSINYRULZ that I hope the writers aren't building us up for a letdown with this 'dark secret.' If they've kept us wondering for this long, they really need to make it something intriguing and it would be great if it was totally unexpected. :)

Re: the idea that she'd want to be a cop to keep herself from doing something illegal--that's an interesting idea, definitely (I'm reminded of the show "Killer Instinct" that totally flopped but that I loved. :p The main character was the son of a serial killer, and he had to deal with the fear that he might have the same capability within himself)...I doubt that this is the case for Lindsay, but it's an interesting theory nonetheless. ;)

I don't know if this particular picture of Anna has been posted in here, but I thought I'd share it because it's one of my favorites of her:

AnnaBelknappretty.jpg

By the way, totally off-topic, I love the "CSI: Gummy" avatar, Radical. :lol:

Fay, thanks I'm glad you like it!

I like that pic of Anna too, I think I've seen it before... her hair looks good like that.

I want to be a CSI, and I know that I want to be one to put people away. I see how she would want to or she feels that way I guess. It's kind of self-satisfying in a way.

Just heard a great Lindsay quote..

She's in the office of the guy who has all of the weapons in Corporate Warriors and he's offering her tea. She turns to leave and says:

"It's impolite to point the spout at your guest." Turns the spout at him and leaves. It was just a powerful line... I thought anyway... basically I need to get a life.

great picture. I dont think I've seen that one before, maybe I have, and I just dont remember... heh.

Yeah I hear ya Radical (love the avitar by the way, made me laugh), I want to be a paramedic/firefighter for the same reason- help people, its a passion. I think alot of people who go into the field are like that. They want something more, its almost like a satisfaction thing.

I'm excited for the big secret, and tonights episode!! I'll listen for that quote Radical, its on here in about an hour.

Maybe we all need to get a life! LOL. Actually, I think stuff like this that takes us away from some of life's stresses and tedium is healthy. Love that line about the teapot, BTW. I love Anna/Lindsay's hair straight ...

I love her hair how they've been doing it- kinda wavy-ish, but tonight I was like "damn, that girl can pull off whatever look she wants" its cute, I love when they toss it up in a pony tail or a clip, I have long hair that wont do anything except tie into a ponytail or messy bun (which is often my choice) or french braids, so.. yay for Anna for having good hair.

I love that she can do anything with her hair-- and I agree CSINYRULZ I like her hair wavy the best. But she can pull off any hair do. There's one eppy where she has it up in a clip, but it hangs like a ponytail- I love that look. I wish I knew the eppy. All I know is she's wearing like a green over shirt thing.. :lol: oh well. Last night she was rockin' the straight hair look though. It looked fab. And now I'm rambling about her hair.. :rolleyes:

Is this-
210_0536.jpg

the hair you were talking about?

I don't particularly like the updos, and here's why. (And I did pick this cap for a reason, it's more clear to me) In this ep, Lindsay looked VERY young- high school age at the oldest. And she looks younger in almost all of the eps with her hair up. I don't think this one is just the hair, but that hair, with that particular shirt, combined with the fact that she is so tiny compared to Mac and Stella...
the cap to me almost looks like mom and dad visiting colleges with their daughter :lol

I love the wavy hair because 1-it does look great on her, and 2- I think it makes her look a little older. (The slight change in wardrobe helped too, IMO

yea, it was that one.. :D

I see what you are saying with the wavy hair looking older thing-- that's partially why I like the wavy hair too. The up-do's are a nice change though. They do make her look younger, which I like sometimes.

The wardrobe change is also a little more professinal. Like the leather jacket she wears in "All Access", compared to like the outfit above. It's professional, but yet, kind of not. You know?

I'll agree, the wavy hair does make her look older. I love her straight hair though, and in "City Of The Dolls" she had it up in a clip, tied up, it looks "young" but I dont think high-school young like the pony tail did. I always forget how tiny she is, especially compared to Stella...

209_0455.jpg

209_0457.jpg

pics: credit CSI-CAPS.COM

^LOL! Hair Thread! :lol: We do love to talk about hair, clothes, and make-up! But hey, we also talk about the guys and their hair, clothes (or was that the lack of guys with clothes?? :devil:). :lol:

I personally like her hair straight, but wavy is nice as well. I think it depends on the outfit that she is wearing. I also think it depends on the image that they are trying to project about her.

When Lindsay wears her hair wavy, it is soft and feminine. When she wears it up, it makes her look like the girl next door. When she wears it straight, you can see the highlights in her hair. That look is a little sleeker and a little more stylish---but that's my opinion.

I don't think that she should wear her hair up that often at work---like many people have said, it makes her look a lot younger. I think that look is great to have when going to the park or the mall, but not necessarily work. I like her wavy hair, but not all the time. I think that she should mix it up a little bit---wear it straight sometimes and then curly on other occasions.

The wavy look was really nice in "All Access", "Stealing Home," and "Risk." But I think that this season, they should go with a little bit edgier look. She's been in NY for a while. People usually assimulate and change a bit when they move to a new place. So it only makes sense that she would change a little as well.

Nice wavy hair and one of her best outfits!

"The Girl Next Door" Look

Straight with nice highlights!

*pics credited to csi-caps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back