Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
FlyGirl21 said:
Any big Tennis tournements in NY? She's apparently likes to swing the racket - good murder weapon perhaps for the show ... ?

That would be so funny! :lol:

Yeah, there's the US Open, normally at the end of August/early September. It's a Grand Slam, real big tennis tournament.

pizzapie said:
^In a way, it could fit. She was almost too joyful at doing the reconstruction in "Zoo York."

Although if she has killed in the past, I'm not sure she could be a police officer, unless it was self defense.

Right now, I'm liking the family killer possibility.

And a pic of Lindsay from last weeks TVGuide
here

I don't think she has killed in the past (unless maybe self defense). She would not be allowed to work as a police officer. The idea of hiding a murderer's past and all that jazz sounds too much like a "Murder She Wrote" episode. :rolleyes:

She did seem intrigued by the pig reconstruction. She probably likes hunting or her dad took her hunting as a youngster. My cousin is very girly and feminine, but very much a country girl. She gets some kind of pleasure out of hunting animals. Maybe Lindsay enjoys hunting animals. Who knows? :confused:

The family killer theory is pretty interesting. Maybe someone in her family was a serial killer. I think that whatever she experienced is larger than just one death--I think it involves multiple murders---maybe it involves the murder of many loved ones. Something over the top. ;)

And honestly, I don't think she'd be secretive about killing in self defense. It would for sure be on her file.

I think whatever it is, she wanted to get away from it, from her past.

I think whatever it is, she wanted to get away from it, from her past.
Makes me think of Danny's past.

I think I agree with you pizzapie about the self defense being in her file.

I hope their isn't a serial killer in the family. If its a serial killer in the family or part of her family was killed by one would explain why she feels she needs to know why people kill. :(

This is a bit late, but here's a smaller but clearer version of that picture pizzapie posted:
AnnafromNY.jpg

^That's one of my favorite pictures of her from NY :)

I can't see Lindsay being a killer, and I doubt that she killed someone in self-defense either. I'm really curious as to what her 'secret' is, but at this point I think it could be just about anything.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:

I hope their isn't a serial killer in the family. If its a serial killer in the family or part of her family was killed by one would explain why she feels she needs to know why people kill. :(

It's supposed to be 'dark and devastating' ...... She's gotta be involved somehow.

By the way...that's an awesome photo. Thanks

I think the idea of her killing in self defense is way too close to Stella's story. I think it would be hilarious if she turned out to be a serial killer and the team found out in the fourth or fifth season and then she ended up being their big nemesis (think Paul Millander and The Blue Paint Killer all rolled into one), but no way would NY be that daring. :lol:

I think the idea that someone in her family is a cold-blooded killer is a possibility, though. It would explain her obsession with wanting to know why in "Stealing Home"--maybe an attempt to understand that loved one by proxy. And she was looking at family pics. I didn't notice any of her mother either--just what looked like her dad and brother. Unless I missed one? It would be interesting if her mother was a killer and Lindsay was afraid of becoming her, though I wonder if that would be too close to Sara's story on Vegas.

In "Stealing Home," I didn't really notice anything that looked like her father- it was just her, and what probably would be a brother, but maybe I'm not thinking of one of them.

The problem I would have with her mother being a killer is that Lindsay seems like she's close- the line to the father "Tell Daddy I love him" just seemed like she says it to her own mom. Although, maybe her parents are divorced and she says it to a stepmom.

Excuse my complete nonsense.

Top41 said:
It would be interesting if her mother was a killer and Lindsay was afraid of becoming her, though I wonder if that would be too close to Sara's story on Vegas.

Heh...THAT'S what I've been trying to say all along. Hence the "Killer in HER". Thanks for picking my brain Top....

I like that idea a lot, the idea that she's afraid of a darkness in herself. It did seem to come out a bit in "Stealing Home." I thought she was pretty scary in the end! That really intrigued me about the character, too. I hope it is something along those lines, her dark secret. I really hope it's not that she was a victim, because lord knows NY ran that one into the ground. :rolleyes:

I thought I spotted a dad type in those "Stealing Home" pics, but it's been ages since I've seen the eps.

^ The entire CSI franchise victimizes it's female CSIs far too much. I could really get into a storyline where Lindsey is the aggressor rather than the victim.

maybe that switchblade could do a re-appearance, while questioning a subject..she gets a little toooooo far.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I could really get into a storyline where Lindsey is the aggressor rather than the victim.

Why? Because it would paint her in a bad light? Because it would minimize Lindsay's screentime? If they did that story, it would be an "On the Job" type ep, probably, she'd get plenty of screentime.

I don't think any of them need to be portrayed that way. All I can say is if NY did do it (with any of them), it better not be glorified like it was on another show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back