Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

^Maybe it could be her uncle, since we know he lives near NY.

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Good point. I totally forgot that she had a relative living in NYC. That could be a great story!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

It would be interesting to find out something about her uncle. Has he always lived in New York? Did he just move to New York? Perhaps, she visited her uncle when she was younger and that made her want to live in New York. I don't think they ever said whether it was her first time in New York or not. I'd have to go back and watch "Zoo York."

I think that her 'uncle' is the only relative she's ever mentioned. I really wonder if she has any other living relatives...hmmm... :confused: :)

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea you know. I like to go along with that... :D

But I still think a teenage-girl rape case would be interesting. Having her and Stella on the case. That would make for great angst... at the same time though, it would make Stella and Linds realize just how crazy our world is-- more-so thank they already know. It could be some snarky teenager too. One that doesn't want help. Oooo Stella and Lindsay would whip that girl in shape.. :p

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

audacity that's true they never said it was her first visit. Wonder what she did when she visited him. Maybe a family member that was living with her uncle was killed or something.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

If something happened to her family in NY, wouldn't Mac and them have had answered the call?

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Good Point Twin

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^That's a good question, IHeart. If it happened a long time ago, maybe not. But Mac could have been there. Maybe Mac knows about her past/or secret. ;)

Of course, there are so many ways to go here. Who knows? Perhaps, her 'bloody secret' didn't involve a relative or loved one directly. Maybe she just witnessed something horrific. :)

9. CathStokes

How would you react if Mac did know her secret?

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I would be surprised if Mac knew her secret, but then again, I wouldn't be. I think it also depends on the situation.

If she witnessed something then I'm not sure he would know unless she told him -- which she could have. Even if she went to court to be a witness I don't think he would know unless she told him. So in that case I might be surprised.

On the other hand, if something happened to her I think he would know. He could have done some background research and found that out. If that happened I really wouldn't be surprised at all.

11. CathStokes

Good answers, Smiliee. :D

I'm just curious to see what it is, when it comes to light, and figure out how much we were wrong/right.

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Thank you! :)

Oh, I wanna know too! I wonder when they'll reveal her secret. I hope it's sometime in season three. I don't want to keep guessing.

13. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

If a case ever did come up were a friend or family member was a suspect Montana would not be able to work the case. Mac would make sure of that.

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Good point! I never even thought about that!

15. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

^I don't know about that. I mean, Mac worked Stella's case even though she would have been considered a suspect. Mac/Lindsay worked Danny's case, and I don't think you can deny friendship on both parts.

In real life, sure, and in fact, it would probably be given to someone who doesn't even know Lindsay, but on the show, I'm not sure, just because they've already done it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.