Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good pic of Anna I found... hope you guys like it.. :)

annabelknap_cbstca06.jpg

oh it is..i like her hair like that..guess what everyone..im getting my hair dyed..its called[well im calling it] lindsay monroe carmel..it will look just like hers!!! im so exitied

she is really nice . And i really like how she gets in the "montana girl" character :p

very nice pic Radical618 :D

My hair color is "Lindsay Monroe Carmel", but it's straight. What's funny is I knid of look like her, so when she wears her hair straight I think of me..lol.. but I'm dying to wear it wavy like she wears it.. :lol:

Welcome, Bobby. :)

Lindsay Monroe carmel ---Radical and Allie, you two crack me up. :lol: I think I like her hair with blonde highlights more than red. But she wears it well. :)

I know that we have talked about enjoying Lindsay more when she has those nice, lighthearted scenes, but I think she is also good when she is in light dramatic scenes as well. For instance, the scene between Lindsay and Mac during "Stealing Home" wasn't a light moment, but she was great in expressing her frustration with the case without being melodramatic or over the top dramatic.

What are some serious storylines you all would like to see Lindsay involved with?? I wouldn't want any victimization stories---I think Stella's was enough. But I would like to see something that challenges her belief system or challenges the way she thinks about crime and investigation. ;)

Definetly like a young-girl (like a teenager) rape case were the girl is still alive. I think it would be interesting to see her cope with a teenager in a situation like that..

and I'm glad I could make you laugh :D

-perhaps a hate crime, or possibly one where someone murdered a person because the murdered hated him
-something involving domestic violence?
-something involving a child being the victim

Angsty!Twin -- Already naming hair styles now? :lol:

I agree, Someone close to her, but it could have been a case she was working.

I would like to see Lindsay work a case that had to do with a family member or family friend. I think that could make an interesting episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back