Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Good point, Pizza. ;)

Did anyone catch Anna on "WOT" tonight? I caught a little bit of the show. I don't watch the show that often, but the storyline was interesting. I thought Anna did a great job. :)

2. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

ok call me stupid..but what is 'WOT'?

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

'WOT'="Without a Trace" ;)

I saw most of the episode. It was interesting, but I might have understood it better if I'd seen the first part. I didn't see much of Anna in it, though, and I kept thinking they'd actually show her again at the end when the lead guy (don't know his name because I don't watch the show :eek:) was saying that he wanted her. *shrug*

4. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

THANK YOU!!!!
    love
    allie

5. cfar

cfar Pathologist

It is a little confusing to watch the second episode if you haven't seen the first. Mrs. Belknap is in the first episode a lot more too. She's the one who's missing, so the focus is on her and what she had been doing, etc. instead of the security guy.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree with smiliee I don't want to keep guessing, Nice new avi for you! :D

Nope I didn't get to see her Auda.... dangit! *pouts*

Those eps are nice...

7. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Since they already stated that she has some secret, I agree, they should deal with that in season 3. In an interview Mrs. Belknap gave she said that Mr. Zuiker had planned on bringing it out in season 2, but it ended up getting pushed back for various reasons. Assuming that is accurate, I can't see them intentionally waiting another whole season before actually revealing it.

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

^It wouldn't be the first time those bloody idiots did something... yeah, I still have issues, but..

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I watched another episode of Medical Investigation! I've seen four eps now. I have to say I'm more impressed with Anna's performance in MI than I have been in CSI:NY. She's got much more of a character in MI, and she also interacts pretty naturally with the rest of the cast. In this ep, "Escape," she's working with Kelli Williams and she's trying to do a little digging into Kelli's character Natalie's personal life while they work the case.

It's kind of funny--I totally thought MI was on like 3 or 4 years ago, but it actually premiered the same time CSI: NY did. I watched the first ep but didn't follow the show after that. Did anyone see it during its first run?

10. keich

keich CSI Level One

I saw most of the episodes just recently, thanks to Faylinn. And I agree, she's better in MI as the "conniving" press liaison. I remember one scene where she joined the others to play poker, and everybody told her they didn't want to play with her because they couldn't tell if she was bluffing. Then she goes "Even I can't tell myself sometimes" or something like that. :D

11. Top41

^That was in the third episode I think, and it made me laugh out loud! That was a great line for so many reasons. Anna's delivery was good, and the line was a very telling thing about her character. It is kind of hard to tell if she's being sincere or just fishing for info sometimes.

Plus, the line was just damn funny and cracked me up. :lol:

Do you have a favorite MI ep, keich?

12. keich

keich CSI Level One

Probably the pilot episode. Eva Rossi was a bit overboard, but still hilarious! It's too bad the writers decide to mellow down her character, but I think it turned out okay in the long run. But I would've loved to see the un-mellowed Eva throughout the series. :D

Also loved the series finale. Her scene with that little boy was heart breaking.

What about you, Top?

13. Top41

So far I've only seen four, but I think the second ep was my favorite, when Natalie was treating the patient in the trial program. I think it was also the one where Eva went to high school to find the connection between the girls who got sick.

Eva was kind of overboard in the premiere--I thought the lines were funny but from a feminist standpoint, I didn't think flirting with, tricking, and luring a reporter to a garage was the best intro for her character. It was kind of funny though.

How do they mellow her character in the later eps? Does she have any spotlight eps? I remember hearing about one, involving a child, but that was the only one I recall. I'm really looking forward to seeing more eps!

14. keich

keich CSI Level One

They didn't have Eva flirt and lock anybody else in a garage, that's for sure. But the spunk and the aggressiveness and the sarcasm is still there. :)

I wasn't able to see that ep. I heard she was really good there. I've been trying to find a copy but I haven't had much luck. =/

15. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

However, Eva was the character the critics most COMPLAINED about.
    And a lot of people think Lindsay is convincing and fits in well with the team.

A few reviews...

From tv.com

From here

From here

From here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.