Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pops in*

Hey guys--I don't know if this has already been mentioned in here, but according to TVGuide Anna's episode of Without a Trace is going to be on July 13th. (Was she on more than one episode? :confused:) Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along. :)

*pops back out*

I just went back on tvguide.com, and according to the description, the episode that will be airing is the premiere from the fourth season, so apparently it's the second episode that Anna was in according to you guys. :)

I thought I was your A/L crack dealer cfar :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

Two-Part finale? WAT? ..hmm don't remember

A little info to add to the above discussion: :)

According to episodesguide.com, "Endgame" was the season finale (WOT) that aired May 19, 2005. "Showdown" was the season opener that aired on September 29, 2005. The season finale was a cliffhanger that concluded in the fall. Anna guest starred in both of these episodes as Paige Hobson.

Spoilerish:
Paige, Anna's character, is linked to an identity theft ring. The FBI believes that the ring is connected somehow to terrorists.

Man, I hate taking long vacations. I miss so much. Ugh.

That would be so cool to see Anna on WAT. I love that show.

Gnimeard I love that sublimal message!! :lol: And spader thanks for sharing those pics of her! I actaully have the headshot one of her on my site, just a little smaller.

IM BACK..EVERYONE..GOSH I HOPE YOU MISSED ME!!!!!!! AHHH I MISSED YOU GUYS..I GOTTA GO THOUGH..BYE LOVES..
sorry..i capatalized everything

Welcome back AlyssaluvsDanny and allieluv_csi!

I'm extremely disappointed in both the lack of Lindsay/Flack and Lindsay/Hawkes interaction. I'm not a shipper of those two, but I think TPTB neglected some of Lindsay's development by not having her interact with those characters as much. I rewatched Necrophilia Americana last night, and Lindsay and Hawkes made a good team- it probably helped that they had worked together before.

I completely agree. This has been my one of my biggest complaints about the season. Hopefully it wil be remedied in season 3. I've enjoyed the way Lindsay interacted with Mac, Danny, and Stella. I think whe the PTB have deigned to have her interact with Hawkes and Flack, it has been great. It's disappointing that they weren't able to/didn't play up those relationships more.

Though, if we are looking at Lindsay in part as a way to help change the characters, it makes sense that they had her work with Mac and Danny most. Those two characters needed more re-vamping than Hawkes (who we hardly knew/know) and Flack (who's snarky goodness didn't need to change). Maybe that's what the PTB were thinking *shrug*

Or they had filmed sceens with F/L or H/L interacting but they just got cut because of time, etc...

I just want to believe that they didn't intentionally skip this part of her development...

wow...that ended up a little long...sorry *blush*

I can definitely see the writers allowing different pairings this season. I think we will actually see Flack and Lindsay work together after a while. And I think that Lindsay and Hawkes will be allowed to work a case together.

I think that there is only so much that they can do in one season. That way, there's more gradual development over time. :)

Happy Birthday, Licorice! :D

Let's hope they use her with some of the others. Because if its true about the first episode they are still starting off in their old patterns. Having Mac, Stella and Lindsay working together again.

Well, ther's not really that much they could change around, considering Flack's hurt. They could pair Lindsay and Hawkes together though.

*just had a thought* Remember in s1 when Danny became a CSI Level 2? Only until then could he do his own cases. Maybe lindsay has to be with Danny, Mac, and/or Stella becuase she's still only a Level 1 CSI. So maybe that's why she cant work with Flack or Hawkes alone in a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back